CE517455-EC68-4CDC-8123-3BE4D3D2617D.jpeg

I am a bit of a hat junkie, so I change them all the time. I haven't even worn these two yet.bF3_4.jpg

I picked up a "Cloud-Fit" hat when I was in Hawaii from http://www.legendaryheadwear.com/. I've battle tested in it in the PHX summer. It really deals with sweat well. and does not feel hot on my head while protecting me from the sun.

My go to was a white Titleist one with a red THP logo on it I got in a grab bag a few years ago. Now its my Puma gray P hat. I like white hats but they get so dang dirty.

I go with a variety of big brim hats. If a really windy day then just pick a baseball style hat out of the closet.

Is this disgusting or what? This is my go to the range and play 18 holes hat... I just can’t seem to throw it away. I do honestly have other clean hats I wear out in normal public...
34171B40-E7B6-4006-8C21-A6F37277C689.jpeg

Is this disgusting or what? This is my go to the range and play 18 holes hat... I just can’t seem to throw it away. I do honestly have other clean hats I wear out in normal public...
View attachment 8956135

Ever consider washing it?

Literally ever round.

907D65AF-44C5-4CB5-918F-91F17A155874.jpeg

FD8B2770-FDA4-4C77-AF5E-245C586B486C.jpeg

I realized that I am reaching for a similar hat each time, because it fits well and I like the look of it. Do you have a go to hat?

My Snell Grey hat. Similar to the Tour 9Forty's they have now

Puma snapback from last year-- the one's with the interchangeable logo's-- three of those that get pulled out when the need for a hat arises.

Have a Bridgestone Texans hat, a Titleist hat I bought for the Vokey Experience to wear, and a hat from St. Andrews that will make an appearance every so often

Melin Trenches hat is what I have been wearing mostly and somehow haven't sweated it to the point of disgusting. But I will throw a cowbucker bucket hat on now and again to try and keep sun off the neck and ears.

Pretty much the only hat I play in these days...

1596487892120.png

6788b26f-d55f-4373-9aeb-2b382dadd7ba_1.096a37d0697ec3e19c78daa6172a9ee2.jpeg

2 of my 6 Ben Hogan hats are my go to's. Both are fitted (S/M) with mesh backs. One is white with blue lettering and the other is blue with white lettering.

Any of my flex fit delta hats, material, sweatband are the best out there. The other that i have been reaching for lately is the UST hats gray and white.

Go to line of hats right now is Travis Mathew B-Bahamas. They nail the flexfit sizing/comfort and the subtle mesh on the panels. I wish they had them in every color.

Back