CONTEST Golden Ticket for the 2020 Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, just saw this and the dates aren't the best, would I be a bad dad if I signed up for this with the wife out of the country?
She would just have to get over it, right ;)? FYI: Do not take advice from me.

Wow, such a awesome contest! Good luck everyone!!!

This sounds awesome but May 15th is my son's birthday. :confused:

Entry:

To even think of an opportunity like this has me up all night.

Thank you THP!!

Official entry:

Honoring THP’s Boss Lady? Check.
Awesome tech talk? Check.
Forging new friendships? Check.
I want to be a tour player!

ENTRY:
I'm itching for a THP event! we Have a long winter ahead here in Chicago!

aMazing
gOlf
expeRience using
Great equipment
And styling second to
None

beCause of
oUr incredible members and Cobra’s awesome
People

Entry: The effing Morgan Cup with Cobra seems like a dream hopefully I can make it come true!

I’ve been ready for this my whole life. It would be awesome to be a 2020 Morgan Cup Tour Player!

Official Entry:

Utah and Cobra, two of my favorite things. Playing with THP'ers for the Cup? Even better.

Official Entry:

To create amazing memories with THP & Cobra/Puma while playing and reviewing awesome new equipment and apparel

Official Entry:

To create amazing memories with THP & Cobra/Puma while playing and reviewing awesome new equipment and apparel
You forgot to add ... #TeamParadise you had room too :greenalien:

CPG has the best apparel on the market, and what better way to experience it than with the THP family!

Official Entry:

A chance at redemption, as well as to experience the event the way it was always intended to be.

Official Entry:
Because every team needs a HawtCrawl :D

Official Entry:

A chance at redemption, as well as to experience the event the way it was always intended to be.

Team Paradise is looking for redemption. Just saying...

Official Entry:

I want to play with, for and against other THP family members for the experience of a lifetime.

Entry:

THP ridiculousness, super fresh cobra clubs, Utah mountain(?) Golf, puma gear and swag.. why the hell would anyone NOT apply?

Good luck all!!

Official Entry: Because going 3-0 against Canadan would've won Paradise the Cup and altered the course of history. I want another chance!

Official Entry:

Because I'm stammering in my head. Cobra clubs, Puma everything else, and play with THP'ers?! I couldn't dream it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back