NEWS Golf Pride Launches MCC Teams Collection

They've got some great colour combinations in there; you've got the Edmonton Oilers, St. Louis Blues, Detroit Red Wings, Toronto Maple Leafs and Calgary Flames.

Sad to see no black and yellow combination; don't they know there are Penguins fans out there?:cool:

I don't care that they're team colors but I'd buy them because of the cool color combos. Plus they're awesome grips.

If it's good enough for the big 10, I assume it's good enough for golf pride. 🤷‍♂️
Haha. I suppose. Thought they were going with more traditional powerhouses. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I put the Red/Navy on my driver, fairway, and hybrid. With the white lettering they are a nice red, white, and blue for the 4th of July weekend!

index.php

Shrewd marketing move by Golf Pride calling them "Team Colors" and not naming them for the university in order to avoid paying licensing fees!

Nothing makes me happier than the start of college football chirping. Thank you, fellas
Did you get dark red and yellow instead of the maroon and gold?

Nothing makes me happier than the start of college football chirping. Thank you, fellas
I just hope we have a season!

I am digging the dark blue and red grips. Probably was intended as a CFB team (based on the others) but those happen to be Red Sox colors. Thinking maybe Ole Miss is the intention with the colors.
Thems Twins colors. ;)

Would be interested if they made apple green and yellow :)

What color way are you picking if you win the contest going on right now?

Blue, White and Orange

blue and orange would be my pick

I wish golf pride would put out a jumbo size with cord without the plus 4. How about an MCC jumbo without the plus 4....

Those grips need uniformity in their installs. Look at all those grip lengths! ;)

Those grips need uniformity in their installs. Look at all those grip lengths! ;)
They are hanging from their adapter on a shaft wall. Not all adapters are the same length.

They are hanging from their adapter on a shaft wall. Not all adapters are the same length.
OK, my grip OCD demons can rest for the moment. I wouldn't think all the shaft lengths are the same either.
So serious. ;) My man cave isn't quite there yet.

The Twins got creamed by the Tribe last night. The Bieber kid can really pitch. Holy cow. Cleveland fans can rep them with (golf) pride with the grips.
27 strikeouts through his first two starts. Most ever. :eek: Nice of MLB to show me a Twins game on the free tv for the first time in about 10 years?

Back