Golf Shaft Pondering Thread

I really really hope this is the first year I dont have to participate in this thread lol. The Ventus TR is such a perfect fit for me I cant imagine anything being better

but then again its not really fun using the same equipment over and over

S

low playing the unboxing?

More it was funny to come home from being gone all week and my wife saying. So you had 3 boxes show up.. lol..

• Haha
Reactions: JB
S

low playing the unboxing?

Also, I am just trying to live a day in the life of @JB where there is a stack of golf boxes on my porch every day. lol..

Wanna try something new…

NOT Ventus, I just don’t think it’s as good as the hype machine has pushed it to. Not that it isn’t a good shaft, I just think there are many equals out there.

Wanna try something new…

NOT Ventus, I just don’t think it’s as good as the hype machine has pushed it to. Not that it isn’t a good shaft, I just think there are many equals out there.

They are good man. Best? Debatable and probably no such thing. But they are good.

They are good man. Best? Debatable and probably no such thing. But they are good.
I’ve played several, good, but not mythical internet hype level good :LOL:

I’ve played several, good, but not mythical internet hype level good :LOL:

I don’t think much actually lives up to that status.

What should I tryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

:unsure:

Looking for one of these currently, just trying to determine if I want to go 85 or 100 F4...

1644253944710.png

Thinking about giving the new LA Golf Shafts A Series Mid a try.

What should I tryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

:unsure:

Hmm... RDX green is one that interests me. The counter balance aspect is interesting. Maybe the tensei 1k stuff.. I want to try the Diamana TB.

Hmm... RDX green is one that interests me. The counter balance aspect is interesting. Maybe the tensei 1k stuff.. I want to try the Diamana TB.
Counter balance hates me. Bad.

ughh so many..... LA Golfs Tronos, and La golf iron shafts...(never tried graphite iron shafts)

Kinetixx is a shaft brand I am always looking into and wanting to try different things with.

Ive never hit the Ventus but have heard almost nothing but good things about.

After doing the LinQ trail through THP im more curious about UST and their shafts because of how much I liked that shaft.

ughh so many..... LA Golfs Tronos, and La golf iron shafts...(never tried graphite iron shafts)

Kinetixx is a shaft brand I am always looking into and wanting to try different things with.

Ive never hit the Ventus but have heard almost nothing but good things about.

After doing the LinQ trail through THP im more curious about UST and their shafts because of how much I liked that shaft.
What club head do you have the LinQ on currently?

Steadfast?lol

What club head do you have the LinQ on currently?
I have the new linq hybrid shaft in my king cobra utility 3 iron and I think it is my favorite club to hit in my bag.

Project X LZ - Who plays these in their irons? How would you describe them?

I have the new linq hybrid shaft in my king cobra utility 3 iron and I think it is my favorite club to hit in my bag.
Dang, I was pondering this exact combo. I have a 4i Speedzone I wanted to upgrade the shaft in, but the Linq plus Cobra utility iron seems really tempting. Then you have to say favorite club to hit :p

Back