Golf Shaft Pondering Thread

The OBAN CT115 S are on my mind after the fitting. Man they felt good, like the paderson ballistic but a little more pop.

I’m pondering shortening my driver shaft. Searching for the center face contact.

I’m going to pull the trigger on one for the hybrid. It’s going to happen.
Nice! Maybe I should wait on your review then! What hybrid do you think it will go in? Sim Max?

I'm down to three choices on driver right now due to the shafts at my disposal.
Srixon Z545 10.5 was nice with the Kuro Kage stiff 60g. That might be the one if I made a tee time coming up.
Just clicked the stock stiff Ping 55g into the G30 10.5 for next time out. I do like the swappable stuff. I just expect it all to break in my hands under the black cloud of doom.

I'm pretty sure I've found my iron shafts in the modus 130. Ball flight has really stabilized and I like the bit of extra launch I feel like I get with them. When buttoned, there is this subtle awesome kick right at impact.

It really has highlighted how different my woods play. I definitely gravitate towards things that always feel with me, but I want to see if I can get a similar feel in at least my fairways and I'm not sure for driver.

Been playing Tensei Pro Orange and White for basically the past two years now. I'm wondering if the blue profile would better match my swing. Guess this means I should do a fitting or at the very least get some shafts on order.

Speeder Evolution V 569 for the fairways (Have the 474 in the driver)

I was thinking about getting recoils with smacwrap due to it vibration dampening properties. I'm new to buying with shafts in mind. Which wedges have smacwrap or can I custom order any wedge with smacwrap?

Prototype iron shafts that are going into these Miura CB57 heads this weekend 👀

Bunch of things. Going to try the Riptide again in my Mav and see how that works out. I've been thinking about giving a Helium a run as well. Really curious to see how the Catalyst shaft in my inbound hybrid plays. Also Rapid Tapers... Have some of those inbound to demo as well.

Prototype iron shafts that are going into these Miura CB57 heads this weekend 👀
I. Can’t. Wait. To. Share.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I keep coming back to wanting to pick up an Accra TZ5 driver shaft. Ventus is everything I could ask for in a shaft. But, I don't know what it is about the off-season that puts me into hard ponder mode on equipment I can't actually use for months.

I keep coming back to wanting to pick up an Accra TZ5 driver shaft. Ventus is everything I could ask for in a shaft. But, I don't know what it is about the off-season that puts me into hard ponder mode on equipment I can't actually use for months.

Lol I'm the same way...

I. Can’t. Wait. To. Share.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I just noticed "REDACTED" in your signature for the first time and was instantly intrigued o_O

I just noticed "REDACTED" in your signature for the first time and was instantly intrigued o_O

Haha! I’m curious to see the reaction when the time comes. I think it’s pretty cool, and really good performing, but we shall see!

PX 6.0 has hands down been my favorite iron shaft and is very anti-left for me. Now pondering an option for a 3 utility iron. I could just stick with PX 6.0 or maybe go LZ for this club?

Scramble shaft ordered, just need it within the next 3 weeks.

I scratched the Stability shaft itch.

Now on to the Ventus hybo itch! :p

Nippon Modus 130x in some irons...? Hmm

Ok I have revamped a set mainly with Accra shafts in PXG but have a classic shaped Titleist 4wood believe about 907 era that has a proforce stiff shaft that I want to revise with either a soft regular or an A after injuries- would like same line but open to others and need to find someone good to install. Need 1/2in long to match rest of clubs. Used to do this but too busy these days. Suggestions?

Back