Golf Specific Sunglasses: What are you wearing?

I bought some tifosi with interchangable lenses but honestly prefer wearing my ray bans. So comfortable and look good too.

Got my first set of oakleys in 1990 before getting deployed to Saudi Arabia. Spent a boat load on them at the time, thought to myself, these s.o.b's better be worth it. I was a pfc stationed at ft. Campbell ky and didnt have a lot of cash. Boy were they worth it. Have owned a pair of oakley sunglasses every since. They are pricey but worth every penny. I wear them for golf, fishing, work, shooting, everything. They are comfortable, cool looking, and from more than a few experiences, tough as hell. Will never even consider anything else.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

Oakley Polarized. This is my first Oakley since they never ever on sale lol.

Maui Jim (polarized) has been my brand for the last 4 years - post Lasik. I did not like the recent Oakley's that I tried, couldn't tell you what model, but I did have a nice pair of Oakley Wires that worked great for many years. Still have them somewhere...
I am going to check out some of the other brands posted here.

Maui Jim (polarized) has been my brand for the last 4 years - post Lasik. I did not like the recent Oakley's that I tried, couldn't tell you what model, but I did have a nice pair of Oakley Wires that worked great for many years. Still have them somewhere...
I am going to check out some of the other brands posted here.
I had lasik 4 years ago as well, best thing I ever did.
I like how much lighrer my maui jims are compared to how my oakleys were

Been wearing Oakley Flak Jacket XLJ with the G30 lens for years.

For those of you wearing Oakley prescription glasses. Are the lenses pretty tough or do they scratch easily?
Thanks

For those of you wearing Oakley prescription glasses. Are the lenses pretty tough or do they scratch easily?
Thanks

I'm paranoid as heck about glasses, so mine have taken relatively few spills. But the outward-facing portion of Oakley prescription, to my understanding, is essentially the same as regular Oakleys, with the corrective portion behind it. I've had mine for about 18 months and have experienced zero scratching or scuffing. But they're either on my face, on my head/hat, or in a bag and tucked into a pocket. I do my best to take care of them, mostly because they're very expensive.

Does anyone have any thoughts/reviews on the Tifosi Slope sunglasses. They have them for $25 at Budget Golf, so I was thinking about taking the plunge.

Maui Jims. My favorite lens.

Callaway Diablo Sunglasses with the woodgrain pattern and tan polarized lenses. I've dropped them, kept them in pockets with other objects, and they are blemish free. The lenses are light so I never feel the need to remove them for a putt, I can see changes in the green just fine. On sale for $40 at many places.
yta7yqys.jpg

sent from The Note 3

For golf and only golf I still use my Kenny Powers edition Oakley M Frames with either Cinnamon or Grey Heater lenses. I tried some Half Jackets but the bottom of the short lens bothered me for golf and they were quickly relegated to yard work duty.

Kd16BuD.png

For regular use I have some polarized Persols and Ray Bans.

Does anyone have any thoughts/reviews on the Tifosi Slope sunglasses. They have them for $25 at Budget Golf, so I was thinking about taking the plunge.

No experience with the Slope, but I have the Seek FC and Tyrant 2.0 and like both of them very much for what they are, high quality budget sunglasses. For $25, assuming you like the fit and look, I can't imagine you'd be disappointed.

I have a few pairs of Nike SQ Sunglasses. they cover a ton of area and don't sweat like crazy during a round, which is extremely nice. Love them.

$_35.JPG

^^^^This...with the max golf transition lenses. They're fantastic.

Sent from my DROID MAXX using Tapatalk

Anybody have a recommendation for a full frame pair of shades with interchangeable lenses that can fit a small/medium cranium?

I can't tell you how many sunglasses I've lost over the years, so I gravitate to the brands that go on sale here,

If I had my way, I'd like some (and had bought) some Ray Ban's but like I said, I lose them within the year.

I used to also buy real cheap brands but they end up getting all scratched and I can barely see through the lens now.

I've settled for quality brands that go on sale, so I have a couple of Ralph Lauren sunglasses that I found on sale.

I really would like to try the other brands you guys are talking about, but I think I'll just end up losing them in oh, a few weeks.

I have Oakley Flak Jackets with G30 lenses....been thinking of trying a set of the Prizm lenses

I have prescription Nike Show X2 Pro sunglasses. I've had them for about 9 months and like them thus far. Lenses can be swapped out, but I've not tried to change them since only one set are my prescription.

Oakley Prizm lenses are the best that I have used for golf, better than the G30.

The Prizm are very sport specific as they are different than my version for cycling.

Anybody have a recommendation for a full frame pair of shades with interchangeable lenses that can fit a small/medium cranium?

Oakley Prizm lenses are the best that I have used for golf, better than the G30.

The Prizm are very sport specific as they are different than my version for cycling.

i picked up a custom flak 2.0 with golf prizms yesterday. From what I read the golf prizms get great reviews. I have a small cranium too and the flak 2.0 fit me pretty well. I did go with the standard lens though and not th XL, as the XL was just a bit too big for me.

Have been rocking Fast Jacket XL with G30 or dark grey lenses (not sure of the name). Looks like I need to try out the Prizm lenses though...so going to put an order in for those.

None at the moment. I list my last pair of Callaways so I'm wearing gas station specials atm.

Apparently they don't make the Prizm lenses for the Fast Jackets...looks like it's time to sell them and get the Flak 2.0s. WTF, Oakley?!

Back