Golf Warmup with Theragun

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I have been using this for a while now and it continues to work wonders for me. Dr. Jason walks you through the warmup which takes just a few minutes.

I have been using this for a while now and it continues to work wonders for me. Dr. Jason walks you through the warmup which takes just a few minutes.

Will have to try this before headed to the range tomorrow! Absolutely love my Theragun and it has worked wonders. I usually do my hip/hip flexor daily and especially before golf, but not the other areas Dr. Jason mentions. Will add those to the rotation.
Thanks for sharing @JB!

Thanks for the post JB. Just got a theragun mini and will have to try this out!

• Admin
Thanks for the post JB. Just got a theragun mini and will have to try this out!

When I first saw this video, I had to put it in the latest magazine because it just makes sense and works so well.

I'm sure it feels great, but at the price point of those things I'm out. I would punch you for free if that would also help!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Admin
I'm sure it feels great, but at the price point of those things I'm out. I would punch you for free if that would also help!

$199 doesn't seem to out of line for a device like this.

I love this idea, can't wait to give it a try

I've been debating getting one as a post golf recovery tool. Hadn't thought of it as a warm up/prep tool.

$199 doesn't seem to out of line for a device like this.
I disagree, $199 is rather expensive for something that essentially vibrates rapidly on your muscles. I think it does feel good though. I'd say within a year or so, something like this will be more in the $50 dollar range. It just won't say Theragun.

Also $199 is the price of the mini. $599 for the pro version. Maybe I'm cheap but that's significant coin to me for something like this.

I disagree, $199 is rather expensive for something that essentially vibrates rapidly on your muscles. I think it does feel good though. I'd say within a year or so, something like this will be more in the $50 dollar range. It just won't say Theragun.

There already are knockoffs (not as good). It is definitely more than something that vibrates rapidly though.

All products are not for everybody. Nobody needs an iPhone if a flip phone works just as well. Tour Edge Hot Launch exists for those that want less expensive new clubs with tech. Walmart sells jeans and apparel and does quite well with it.

Having tried most of the devices, Theragun was outclassing them and in the latest issue of the magazine, we explain why the mini works so well for golfers.

At the end of the day, no product is perfect for everybody and everybody's budget. It certainly doesn't take away from the product and whether it works however.

Interesting. I’ve never used it as a warmup because it makes me feel super relaxed. I’ll have to give this a shot.

Never thought about taking it to the course and jumping out of the car and using it before heading to the tee. Might have to do that now.

Geez...I gotta get one of those !

Sold. I'm officially putting money away for one now.

Damn you THP...you've done it again. 💸💸

Added it to my Amazon wish list.....wife get's upset she never has anything to buy for my birthday or Christmas....

Been looking at these for awhile. And yes even looking at the knockoffs. Saving for the real one as wife was interested as well. Also talked to two other friends. Not golfers but X-fit people and they too recommenced the theragun as well. Great warmup video.

@JDax try this before next round

Back and neck spasms since purchasing and using it daily: zero.

Trips to the chiropractor after said locked up back and/or neck: zero.

Paid for itself at this point.

Back and neck spasms since purchasing and using it daily: zero.

Trips to the chiropractor after said locked up back and/or neck: zero.

Paid for itself at this point.

My experiences as well. Tore my Achilles last year and my calf/Achilles has been all sorts of issues until I bought this to relax it and aid in stretching/recovery

My experiences as well. Tore my Achilles last year and my calf/Achilles has been all sorts of issues until I bought this to relax it and aid in stretching/recovery

Oh man that sounds intense, and not in a good way!

Interesting. Only have used ours post round. Will do this Saturday!

Back