Top of the morning and welcome to Paradise!

Welcome to THP. Glad you are here.

JM

Welcome!

Well howdy and welcome aboard!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome Ms. Golfer :)
( p.s to everyone, I would like to mention to everyone that this is my gilfriend joining to show support and better understand the amount of time I spend on here) I told all of you she was awsome!
I should add that shes a pretty good golfer as well :)
!
You and the Ms. will have to tee it up with KellyBo and I. We will have a blast :golf2:

Welcome Ms. Golfer :)
( p.s to everyone, I would like to mention to everyone that this is my gilfriend joining to show support and better understand the amount of time I spend on here) I told all of you she was awsome!
I should add that shes a pretty good golfer as well :)

When I saw she was in Valdosta, I figured this was the case. Thanks to her for putting up you then :act-up:

Welcome to THP

!
You and the Ms. will have to tee it up with KellyBo and I. We will have a blast :golf2:
Im sure we will make it up there to have a round with you two.

When I saw she was in Valdosta, I figured this was the case. Thanks to her for putting up you then :act-up:

Et Tu captain..that cuts deep :) however I have no clue how she does it.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Sounds like fun! Just need a little more practice.. just now getting my swing back..

We'll have a blast for sure! KellyBo is currently healing from back surgery and will be back in action in the next few weeks. The doctor told her she could start back with the short game in mid March.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to the team!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP. Best golf forum on the net.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP !

Welcome to the forum!

welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Back