Got some really cool news today....

That is great!

Well done Tommy,all the best for 2015

Well done!

Nice job. If you don't mind me asking what helped you make that giant leap? Lessons? Focus on a certain area of the game more than others?

Congrats on the achievement.

Nicely done sir! Shows what practice and hard work can do :clapp:

Congrats! That's great improvement! Keep up the good work

Using Tapatalk

Great job Tommy. Keep up the good work!

Congrats! Great job.

Congrats. That's a great improvement. Keep it going in 2015.

nice bud! Congrats!

Nice job. If you don't mind me asking what helped you make that giant leap? Lessons? Focus on a certain area of the game more than others?

I guess the biggest thing for me has been quality lessons. The assistant pro at Olde Point, a young man named Austin Stillman has helped me a lot through regular lessons. My wife and I have also taken a couple of vacations to "golf school". We've been to the Classic Swing school in Myrtle Beach SC (Thanks Ted Frick!!) and to the Skip Malek 3 day school at Sea Pines Resort at Hilton Head. Both were great learning experiences and FUN.

Tommy

What a great feeling to be recognized like that. Only place to go now is deeper into the dephs of handicap land. Just mind 3 Putt Jungle

My brother and I were just finishing up a round of golf at Olde Point Country club today when the assistant pro rode up on a cart with some news. The Pro was reviewing the GIN score for the members and, drum roll please........

I was the most improved golfer (member) over the past 12 months.... :)

My handicap has dropped from 19.5 down to 14.2 in the past year. I have been playing almost 2.5 years, starting in June of 2012.

:D

Tommy

Congrats!!! Is there any better sport than golf I ask you??? NO (it was a purely rhetorical question - lol)

Well done!

Awesome, way to go!

Congrats, great work!

Cool! Congrats!

Congrats, keep up the good work!

Congrats !!

Way to go!

Wow 2.5 years and shooting in the teens! Way to go on all fronts!

Back