GrayBull Golf Course

You got my attention. I want to get better and have lots of room for improvement.

Love hearing THP golf in Nebraska again!!! And from everything the state is buzzing about with GrayBull it sounds like it's going to be amazing!!!

Some interesting chatter in here 🤔 I didn't meet the GolfTec requirements this year but definitely interested in getting better

Intriguing stuff goin on here, can't wait for more news to come.

I like the way this is heading. Obviously the golf, but the getting better part seems like an amazing opportunity for some lucky participants.

If this is what I think it is, it’s one of two or three events that I would enter and tops on my list. I don’t need any equipment so for me it’s about getting better.

Intrigued by this event if it’s what I assume it is. I’ve got my first lesson scheduled next week in about a year and a half.

I haven’t cared about getting better for the last year or so. I actively sought instruction when I started golf in 2019. Went from shooting over 120 to the mid 90s and occasionally breaking 90 in about 18 months. The last 12 months I’ve slowly deteriorated to high 90s or over 100.

It made no difference in my enjoyment of the Srixon event. It was just amazing. But I also left the event with the goal of getting much better over the winter and into 2024.

Hahah, I dont mean to...Much.

But the course is only going to be open for roughly 3 months next year.
With six cottages on site. Its not going to be easy. Its going to be expensive as f**k.
But myself and a wonderful partner think THPers are worth it....There will be a catch and people are going to need to want to get better.
Sounds amazing!

Maybe I'm just crazy, but assuming it's associated with something awesome (likely), I feel like the big concern should getting in the event. Not getting to it. Cart>horse? Lol
Nope, not crazy. It’s kind of confusing. After not being in an experience for about 5 years, getting IN is about 1 billions times a bigger concern to me than getting TO. 🤷‍♂️

GrayBull's visitors will travel by private jet more than trips to the other courses. Dormie Club and GrayBull pricing will be all inclusive starting in 2024 and the costs have gone up super exponentially for members especially as now guests and members will pay the same amount. The non-signature members of Dormie Network's dues have turned into access fees.

I just caught back up with all the little nuggets in here. Hmmm. Sounds like something amazing could be in the works.

Treasure Chest Box GIF by RØDE Microphones

Just catching up here. Graybull has potential to be exceptional. While all the Dormie Network Clubs are excellent Graybull will raise the bar quite a bit. Very intrigued by this.

Excited to take some THPers here next year

From all accounts this course will be magnificent.

#6 green looks incredible! Looks like maybe a par 4 or par 5 based off the right side of the photo. I can’t wait until the scorecard and hole by hole comes out!

IMG_5364.jpeg

Back