Congratulations Rob! Knew you would land the job sir. Couldn't have happened to a better guy.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Congratulations! Awesome that you will be doing what you love

Rob, this is awesome news buddy!
They really added a great guy to their team!

Congrats Rob! that is an amazing opportunity.

Congrats that's great news.

Awesome, Rob! Congrats! You deserve it!

Congrats, man! That sounds awesome.

Congrats!

That's great Rob! Congrats my friend!

Thats awesome! Congrats! Maybe get THP to sponsor an event!

Fantastic news! Very happy for you and your family! Great HumpDay news!

Rob, congratulations, my friend. One of the greatest joys in life is to have a job that you love and I think you have found your calling. Nothing makes me happier then when good things happen to good people. And you are good people, my friend.

Last edited:
Congrats buddy

Great news. Glad to hear you not only landed on your feet, but that you stuck the landing and earned perfect 10's in doing so!

awesome!! Congrats!!

Thats awesome! Congrats! Maybe get THP to sponsor an event!
Well probably not an official THP event. Although I'd gladly welcome Mr Dean for a site visit and round.

But I can assure you there will be a local DMV outing there somehow, someway next year.

Again thanks to all for the congrats and comments. It's really is appreciated and once again illustrates why I love this place so much.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I just wanted to share my excitement with the forum.

Today I verbally accepted what I feel is a tremendous job opportunity. Tomorrow i'll sign the offiicial offer.

As as many of you know, I have been involved in a toxic/discrimatory work environment the past few months which culminated in me being out of a job come December 2nd. I have been in the hotel management field for the past 23 years.

But it I have long regretted not pursing one of my passions, journalism which I went to school for, or golf my most passionate hobby.

Well i will be joining a national golf managent company as Director of Tournament Sales. I can't believe each day I go to work I will be selling something I love and wholeheartdly believe in.

The more I learned about the position and the needs of the company, the more I felt I was perfect for the job. I'm glad they agreed.

I have to thank so many of my friends here. Ones that I've had the pleasure of meeting and establishing close friendships with the past two years and the ones I've actually yet to meet, but that have become good friends and offered support throgh texts, PM's, email and calls during my troubles.

THP truly is a family and I couldn't wait to share my news with the family.

Well, I guess you don't need to answer my text - really happy for you man! You deserve this - congrats! We need to get together for a beer - or 3!

Congrats on the new job ! It sounds great.

Really happy you are pursuing your dreams. Great job man.

Congrats Rob! That is awesome news. I hope you are doing a little celebrating tonight.

Congrats! This is awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back