That's great. Nothing better than working when it's something you're passionate about. Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great news indeed, Rob!!! Congrats!!!! We know that you will be awesome in the position.

Congrats buddy! That place needs a good man, and they've got him now. You'll do great things!

Congrats Rob! Take the opportunity and run with it buddy.

That is great news! Congratulations on the new path!

Good for you bud

Congrats Rob, sounds awesome! Im sure you will fit right in like you've done it your entire career!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Congrats!

Very cool, congrats

Wow guys. I'm overwhelmed by the congrats and well wishes. I truly appreciate everyone of you, and in time I'll share a bit more about the company and exactly what I'm doing.

And Kevin, no doubt I know with my passion and the help of the team there, we will get it done.

Congrats Rob!

This makes me so happy! Congratulations my friend.

Congrats Rob!!! This is great news and absolutely well deserved.

That's fantastic Rob, I'm happy for you buddy.

way to go Rob, getting paid for doing something you love! Life is Good For You

Awesome news!

Congrats! That sounds like an incredible opportunity, best of luck.

I've been waiting to see a thread like this Rob, that's great news!! Congrats on the new gig, this sounds like a near perfect position for you.

Congratulations Rob!!

Congrats, Rob! Awesome news!

Congrats bro! Awesome news

Congrats shorty...how awesome is that!

Congratulations on such awesome news. Wishing you all of the success possible in your new adventure!

JM

I am very happy for you Rob, that sounds like a very stimulating challenge, and I know you will be good at it.

Back