Greatest Table Ever?

That is wild!!!

You can just tell those golfers are slow. :ROFLMAO:

That table is pretty cool. A lot of detail in there.

That’s pretty dang cool

I would love to see a "making of" video on this one.

That would be the ultimate work desk!

I would love to see a "making of" video on this one.
Build frame, place people, pour epoxy, rpiter edges, sand table, buff and polish!

search epoxy river table and you will get plenty, and yeah, they are a fun watch.

I’ve got and old piece of hickory I’m planning on doing this with. Might steal the golf idea.

Build frame, place people, pour epoxy, rpiter edges, sand table, buff and polish!

search epoxy river table and you will get plenty, and yeah, they are a fun watch.

I’ve got and old piece of hickory I’m planning on doing this with. Might steal the golf idea.
If you don't make it the lego Tiger Woods scene from the Presidents Cup, what are we even doing here.

If you don't make it the lego Tiger Woods scene from the Presidents Cup, what are we even doing here.
Ha! That would be epic

Looks great, always interesting how they manage to pour those epoxy’s in like that.

Stunning work there. Woulda been cooler if the person who made it maybe picked a hole recognizable

Pretty dang cool.

That’s awesome looking. I’ve seen a few making of ones that didn’t have the golf holes but that is the first good one I have ever seen.

One of my kids would scratch that or ruin it in some way and it'd just make me angry.

It sure is beautiful though.

Stunning work there. Woulda been cooler if the person who made it maybe picked a hole recognizable
12th at Augusta would be awesome

That looks awesome. I love watching those build videos.

That looks awesome. I love watching those build videos.

The build videos are almost better than having the table , they are super cool to see

That’s awesome! Would be a great game room table.

Flat Earthers be like: ”We tried to warn those kayakers.”

For some reason i thought it was a shark when i scrolled quickly, and now that i thought that , it's what i wish it was.

Like, the table was a peaceful golf setting.....but tucked away in the corner---Vicious shark attack

That's the perfect table really

I want

That would be a super cool coffee table.

Uhm…. That’s the coolest thing I’ve ever seen!!

Back