Green Saver Divot Repair Tool Forum Testing Review

Since the start of this testing, I've gone form "that might work" to "pretty cool, not sure I'd get one" ...and now with this most recent video: "I WANT ONE!" TripleBogieTim, and many of the other testers, you make this tool look easier to use than a normal forked tool. Great job everyone. I'm looking forward to hearing how the construction and spring holds up over an even longer timeframe.

Thanks d_in_la, I and the rest of the testers appreciate the good words. When I got that little tripod I thought a closeup ground level shot might look cool and I thought it came out great. As far as the spring goes, it has not shown a single sign of wearing down....I believe the best testimonial any tester can give a product is to spend their hard earned money on it, and as I stated in an earlier post, I have already opened my wallet to buy one of these and I can see more in the future.

Last edited:
I had forgotten about a little tripod. I got one one a few years ago with a camera kit. Wonder if I can still find it! That would work great with a Flip cam I would think.

This thread and the videos sold me - I ordered two this past week. Can't wait to try them out.

Im sold...going to order one as soon as I can.

This thread and the videos sold me - I ordered two this past week. Can't wait to try them out.

Glad to hear it! I think you will love this little tool!

So happy to hear that people are going to buy this tool because of our testing! This was the goal from the beginning and hopefully it will continue on through!

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

So happy to hear that people are going to buy this tool because of our testing! This was the goal from the beginning and hopefully it will continue on through!

I agree, it's really cool to see our reviews directly influencing buying decisions.

I agree, it's really cool to see our reviews directly influencing buying decisions.
It really is. Before the test, I would never have given this thing a second thought.

It really is. Before the test, I would never have given this thing a second thought.

Me either smallie, I would have just written it off as another useless golf gadget.

Me either smallie, I would have just written it off as another useless golf gadget.

I think everyone did/would have. That's why it's so great that we've swayed other members' feelings on it.

wow so I know I'm late to the party but the videos from Tim really showed off this products used. Thanks for the video!

Glad you enjoyed it!

Gotta :laughing: about TC1 being late......again!

Sorry dude, couldn't resist.

Just purchased the repair tool in black. I'll give it a go at a tournament on Friday (should it arrive by then).

finally gonna get to use mine today can't wait to try it out.

finally gonna get to use mine today can't wait to try it out.

Looking forward to your thoughts dude

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Very happy to see that THP member testing is driving up purchases of the GreenSaver.
Glad to be a part of it! :clapp:

Great vid TBT !
I really need to start carrying my flip video camera with me.

I too have to admit that I was a non-believer when this testing started but now I really want one. The testers have really done a great job with the videos and pics for this. I think I will be putting on my x-mas list. Connor do you know when the next version will be coming out or if there will be a complete stainless steel one available? I saw the pics of the prototypes earlier in this thread and they look pretty sweet.

I too have to admit that I was a non-believer when this testing started but now I really want one. The testers have really done a great job with the videos and pics for this. I think I will be putting on my x-mas list. Connor do you know when the next version will be coming out or if there will be a complete stainless steel one available? I saw the pics of the prototypes earlier in this thread and they look pretty sweet.

Glad to hear it! I love the fact that we've influenced people's buying decisions so much.

Glad to hear it! I love the fact that we've influenced people's buying decisions so much.

I don't have any facts, but I bet this testing has changed more people's minds than any previous testing.

I don't have any facts, but I bet this testing has changed more people's minds than any previous testing.

I would agree with that. We've had a ton of people come any say that they were gonna get it. Although buying this is a much lighter commitment than buying an expensive golf club.

I would say so. This thing works wonderfully it seems like. For now I am sticking with my divot tool, but I am pondering big time..

I think everyone did/would have. That's why it's so great that we've swayed other members' feelings on it.

As a semi-recreational golfer (3 times a month is a good month for me) my reviews and input to this thread has been minimal, especially with all the great pics, vids that I couldn't/haven't done and the late start because of OT at work. It's not only this thread but most other threads I don't have enough experience or knowledge to feel like I can help. I'm glad I took the initiative to get this thing going and I now feel like a contributing member. I recommend this to veteran golfers and noobs alike. Everyone buy one!!

New tools

New tools

Hi Lefty and guys,
It's a bit like when you see the car companies with there concept cars at the motor shows. Most of them will never make it as far as the shops. The tools you saw earlier on are more aspirational than anything else. They are more ideas of where I would like to see it going, rather than anything I have planed to put into production. As I said earlier, I'm a one man show and I'll have to sell a hell of a lot more greensavers before I can even dream of putting any of them into production. That is, unless you know any rich guys looking for an investment opportunity.
I hope this does'ant disappoint anybody and once again thanks to all for all the great things you are saying about my little tool.

Conor.

Took the Greensaver out again today for 9 holes... shot a 43 (Woohoo!)...and saved a couple of greens, while doing so!
I'll admit, the first time I took the GS out, I was a bit skeptical. Having if for over a month now (I think?), I have gotten used
to it. It is ridiculously easy to use.

Before and After
0913111548.jpg
0913111548a.jpg

0913111606.jpg
0913111606a.jpg

Back