Status
Not open for further replies.
my upper is on the way... *cross my fingers*

Yay haha, what barrel are you getting? Also are you going free float rail? You can always look at the Daniel defense ones that have screws to hold it together but it's "free float" as well.

Oh and The Walking Dead is not about Zombies

Yay haha, what barrel are you getting? Also are you going free float rail? You can always look at the Daniel defense ones that have screws to hold it together but it's "free float" as well.

its a 16" fluted carbine with a low pro gas block and magpul short foregrip... no sights
ill eventually get optics but til then its gonna be magpul folding mbus

its a 16" fluted carbine with a low pro gas block and magpul short foregrip... no sights
ill eventually get optics but til then its gonna be magpul folding mbus

that's what I was going to suggest lol

Guns....

i like them but for what they are... polymer sights... theyre kinda pricey
but i think theyre pretty

Yeah mag Pul is generally expensive haha.

But it's worth it

Yeah mag Pul is generally expensive haha.

But it's worth it

theyre cheaper than some of the other stuff
and those free floats are expensive lol

theyre cheaper than some of the other stuff
and those free floats are expensive lol

Yeah, either spend a hundred ish on rails, or about 100 on magpul sights, haha, it's so expensive

Oh and by the way, the Walking Dead is not about Zombies

Early morning line for a new ammo shipment at the Sportsmans Warehouse... Redonculous!
eja5eda6.jpg

jeez... thats crazy but if theyre in stock its expected

jeez... thats crazy but if theyre in stock its expected

Yeah. They got ONE AR in stock and a guy saw them bringing it out and ran up to the guy and asked for it. Didn't even know what brand and didn't care... Wow...just wow!

Yeah. They got ONE AR in stock and a guy saw them bringing it out and ran up to the guy and asked for it. Didn't even know what brand and didn't care... Wow...just wow!
how much was ammo?
almost everything thats in stock is like a buck a round... thats some craziness right there

We've got our gun show this weekend and one company is giving away free .223 with a purchase of their parkerizing products. I wonder what kind of reaction that would get in the US.

We've got our gun show this weekend and one company is giving away free .223 with a purchase of their parkerizing products. I wonder what kind of reaction that would get in the US.
that table would get mobbed hahaha

Guns....

Wow that's fantastic! Lucky Canadians!

Sent from my iPhone 5, using Tapatalk 2

If you have any shooting skills what so ever having a folding front site post and either a carry handle or buis is the way to go even of you don't keep the buis on the weapon.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

If you have any shooting skills what so ever having a folding front site post and either a carry handle or buis is the way to go even of you don't keep the buis on the weapon.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
what are the positives of a carry handle?
my upper is not gonna have a carry handle and was just wondering what the downside would be

Holy crap, just fell in love with an XDS

Holy crap, just fell in love with an XDS

my ffl had 2 in the case in the front of the shop... the all black and the 2 tone
man they felt really good in hand
if i didnt just drop cash on an AR i woulda picked it up... and $600 was about $150 cheaper than the xdm

my ffl had 2 in the case in the front of the shop... the all black and the 2 tone
man they felt really good in hand
if i didnt just drop cash on an AR i woulda picked it up... and $600 was about $150 cheaper than the xdm

Yeah it was 650 not bad

Another gun that I really liked was the steyr MA-1- 40 S&W
ahu7ejer.jpg

a6e3adun.jpg

The sights were something else, I really really liked them, I think I want this one over the glock or XDs, it felt great and balanced. I may go back next week and rent one at their range to test it out

my upper is not gonna have a carry handle and was just wondering what the downside would be

Because any AR15 M4 M16 style rifle is a straight line design (the stock doesn't drop down any) because of the way the buffer is designed.

So unless you have no neck whatsoever you need the elevation of the rear sight that the carrying handle gives.

So you wouldn't need one if you
A) Used an extremely raised rear sight aperture (this would be really fragile)
B) use a slightly raised optical

Because any AR15 M4 M16 style rifle is a straight line design (the stock doesn't drop down any) because of the way the buffer is designed.

So unless you have no neck whatsoever you need the elevation of the rear sight that the carrying handle gives.

So you wouldn't need one if you
A) Used an extremely raised rear sight aperture (this would be really fragile)
B) use a slightly raised optical

I have a carrying handle, a chopped off rear sight and a rear flip up sight for mine. I mainly use the flip up/back up sight

Another option is doing what I did. I used a rail riser, they are fairly inexpensive and work great with the triangle sight in the front. I now have a gas block instead so I use flip up sights and a lower profile scope

une7y2ar.jpg

Another option is doing what I did. I used a rail riser, they are fairly inexpensive and work great with the triangle sight in the front. I now have a gas block instead so I use flip up sights and a lower profile scope

une7y2ar.jpg

looks dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back