Not putting weights back and standing right in front of dumbbell rack to do their set.

Not putting weights back and standing right in front of dumbbell rack to do their set.
Working in front of the rack doesn't bother me. Standing in front of the rack between sets is a problem.

Working in front of the rack doesn't bother me. Standing in front of the rack between sets is a problem.
They are always standing right where I am returning or grabbing weights. And sometimes doing dumbbell rows using the rack. I am patient but pi$$ed. Then I use that to fuel my next set.

@OldandStiff loves when they do that. 😀
Kevin Hart Whatever GIF

Working in front of the dumbbell rack, where others cant grab weights is a massive problem for me. Taking 2 steps back literally takes no effort.

Working in front of the dumbbell rack, where others cant grab weights is a massive problem for me. Taking 2 steps back literally takes no effort.
It's gym 101.

Give lessons.

I am 63, happily married and a Christian.
While I do admire the female form, the latest gym fashion is a bit distracting.
View attachment 9260549View attachment 9260550
Since I've been at this cross fit gym, it's not much of an issue. Everyone now and then some younger females make an appearance. A couple of the ladies in our class noticed one wearing shorty shorts one night. They said the owner won't tolerate that and will tell her to wear something more substantial. Turned out it was his daughter's friend and he had her tie her jacket around her waist to finish the workout.

You can wait the 12 seconds it's going to take me to row the 110s.

They are always standing right where I am returning or grabbing weights. And sometimes doing dumbbell rows using the rack. I am patient but pi$$ed. Then I use that to fuel my next set.
Like I said. Do the set, GTFO. Don't stand in front of the rack.

You can wait the 12 seconds it's going to take me to row the 110s.
Your funny. I will never grab the 110s. But the 20s to the 60s the old guy still uses.

Yea but how they gonna see themselves in da Mirra
Or take their selfies? 'Cause if you don't post your workout selfies on social media, the workout really didn't happen, right?

Back