Close…as I tell my wife, I live in a world where Burt Bacharach is a genius. Especially love me some Dionne Warwick. Still listen to this on Pandora a lot, but also find myself drifting more and more to podcasts on golf fitness and speed training for extra motivation. Although Broadway Classics does make it into the rotation form time to time.
Yacht Rock Playlists also work really well.

I don't wear ear phones in the gym. The music doesn't bother me. If I can hear the music, the weigh'ts too light.

Michael Jordan Shrug GIF by NBA
I'm not into Rap music

Yacht Rock Playlists also work really well.
It wasn’t until Yacht Rock that I knew WKRP in Cincinnati has more than the one verse you’d hear on TV. 😎

My last gym had a rack of dumbbells that stretched over about 75 feet in length. But you could never find one because…

People would grab them and keep them in their own personal pile in the gym until they leave, even though they were long since done with them.

I swear I was the only one at that gym who ever put them back in the designated spot on the rack. So, good luck finding a specific weight.
Once you get to 55 lbs and over they pretty easy to find . 😉

Once you get to 55 lbs and over they pretty easy to find . 😉
Oh, I'd just walk over and grab what I needed. Rarely got backtalk, size does matter. 😉

Last edited:
Smells like a pile of rank laundry in here. I think the cologne/perfume wearers need to get together with the never-bathers and make some middle ground babies.

Or y'all need to start washing your asses or something!

OK, getting this one off my Chest.
Haven't used a Hot Tub/ Jacuzzi in a long time, but since my Back injury I have found that 10 min of Water Jets on my Back reduces my Body's tendencies to lock-up my Back Muscles. Please, you inconsiderate Sweat Hogs, Shower off before getting in. Luckily I Work-Out early, but there have been a few times I see a Guy about to get in that's Dry as a Bone. I'm outa here.

OK, getting this one off my Chest.
Haven't used a Hot Tub/ Jacuzzi in a long time, but since my Back injury I have found that 10 min of Water Jets on my Back reduces my Body's tendencies to lock-up my Back Muscles. Please, you inconsiderate Sweat Hogs, Shower off before getting in. Luckily I Work-Out early, but there have been a few times I see a Guy about to get in that's Dry as a Bone. I'm outa here.
This is why I 100% avoid public hot tubs/jacuzzi's. Can't do them. People are gross.

When you forget your clothes and you're dressed like you work there and people keep looking at you confused.

Mind ya business! All the cool people work out in tight 5-pocket semi-casual pants. 😆

Anyone know how to sign "get the f**k out of the walkway with that jump rope" ?

Asking for a friend.

When you forget your clothes and you're dressed like you work there and people keep looking at you confused.

Mind ya business! All the cool people work out in tight 5-pocket semi-casual pants. 😆
Been there, done that. Then rush home to shower and back to work.

Smells like a pile of rank laundry in here. I think the cologne/perfume wearers need to get together with the never-bathers and make some middle ground babies.

Or y'all need to start washing your asses or something!
Soap is one hell of a drug. More people should use it. :ROFLMAO:

One of my local gym's has nothing but The View, CNN, MSNBC or ESPN on their 20 or so TV's :sick:

One of my local gym's has nothing but The View, CNN, MSNBC or ESPN on their 20 or so TV's :sick:
Yep, Joy and Whoopie…that’s enough reason to drop membership right there. 🤮

Yep, Joy and Whoopie…that’s enough reason to drop membership right there. 🤮
In rarely go there to lift anymore, it's fairly clsoe to a lot U of A off campus housing, so it's alway busy.
If I do go, it's for the pool (saltwater) and the wet and dry saunas.

In rarely go there to lift anymore, it's fairly clsoe to a lot U of A off campus housing, so it's alway busy.
If I do go, it's for the pool (saltwater) and the wet and dry saunas.
Ah, so a College Campus. Hmmm, more time looking I suppose 😀

Ah, so a College Campus. Hmmm, more time looking I suppose 😀
I am 63, happily married and a Christian.
While I do admire the female form, the latest gym fashion is a bit distracting.
1713989989568.png1713990164793.png

Back