Oh. It looks like there is a new episode out I have not watched..
Oh yeah. New episodes come out on Thursday. Last week (March 29) was a snoozer.

Just starting season 2, first first scene much cooler than majority of S1 action scenes

Man another slow episode this week. However, looks like next week is going to be good.

I’ve stopped watching until it’s all out. I can only be disappointed so many times and keep waiting

Ugh.. show writers just can’t help themselves… this show.

Fx Networks GIF by What We Do in the Shadows

Disappointed Comedy GIF by Amazon miniTV

I was wondering how they were going to introduce the Flood. Idk not a terrible season finale but just a lot of unanswered questions.

I was wondering how they were going to introduce the Flood. Idk not a terrible season finale but just a lot of unanswered questions.
I haven’t watched it yet, but the fact that they introduced the flood already is just another insane decision made but these insane show runners

They just got it all wrong…

I haven’t watched it yet, but the fact that they introduced the flood already is just another insane decision made but these insane show runners

They just got it all wrong…
I’m trying to remember back to the Halo games. Wasn’t the Flood on the Halo Ring? That’s when it was introduced in the game?

I’m trying to remember back to the Halo games. Wasn’t the Flood on the Halo Ring? That’s when it was introduced in the game?
Yes. They are just getting all artsy fartsy. They have already killed off major characters and added others that are super annoying and useless. It annoys me when the source material is so good and you simply need to follow to blueprint and then just add some context etc. but they always feel the need to completely change things..

Yes. They are just getting all artsy fartsy. They have already killed off major characters and added others that are super annoying and useless. It annoys me when the source material is so good and you simply need to follow to blueprint and then just add some context etc. but they always feel the need to completely change things..
Good point. The games were so good. I just wish they would have stuck with them and not deviated so much. I remember playing the game and how shocking it was finding the Flood. That could have been the same here for the show.

Last edited:
Yeah. Halfway through the game and the Flood are literally the main reason the Halos were created. To have them not introduced there is a shocking decision. As is making them essentially just zombies now

Yeah. Halfway through the game and the Flood are literally the main reason the Halos were created. To have them not introduced there is a shocking decision. As is making them essentially just zombies now
Yeah, it’s such a bad decision and so far off from the original. It feels lazy and a like a reason to give side characters more time on screen.

Yeah, it’s such a bad decision and so far off from the original. It feels lazy and a like a reason to give side characters more time on screen.
I think they are completely changing to script. In a bad way…

I think they are completely changing to script. In a bad way…
Yeah. I was hoping for one character in particular to go away, but she’s coming back and will be in a major role.

Yeah. I was hoping for one character in particular to go away, but she’s coming back and will be in a major role.
There are so many characters I can’t stand in this show. Not because they represent something in the show that you are routing against. They are just bad characters.

There are so many characters I can’t stand in this show. Not because they represent something in the show that you are routing against. They are just bad characters.
It’s painful. I’m a glutton for punishment so I’ll keep watching.

This should could have been so good.

I’ve been watching the last four episodes today. Have 1.5 left. I know this has been a thing for awhile but I can’t believe I’m just now thinking of it. The fact that the UNSC/ONI know about the Rings is so dumb…the fact I completely forgot about that… upsets me 😂

Sweet Jesus…this last episode. It’s good if it wasn’t Halo. But they just don’t give a **** about characters that are still alive in the games do they? And they are just making stuff up on the fly

Sweet Jesus…this last episode. It’s good if it wasn’t Halo. But they just don’t give a **** about characters that are still alive in the games do they? And they are just making stuff up on the fly
Yep.. the show creatures would really struggle following instructions I think.

Success for this show was so spelled out. Just don’t F it up.. and what do they do??

Okay I spoke too soon on a certain character. But what the hell is that ending with his helmet???

I want to like it so bad. I’m trying. They just make it so tough

I loved the ending of Halo season 2. This season had its rough spots, especially in the middle, but man did they pull it together in this last episode.

Plot-wise, the show is now set up where a Halo TV show should be set up at. The writers have cleared out most of the season 1 junk and are aligning themselves with the video games. It shouldn't have taken 2 seasons for us to get here, but we're now on the right track.

It's amazing how far the show has come compared to where it was at even last week. I'm stoked for Season 3.

Okay I spoke too soon on a certain character. But what the hell is that ending with his helmet???

I want to like it so bad. I’m trying. They just make it so tough
Yep…

I loved the ending of Halo season 2. This season had its rough spots, especially in the middle, but man did they pull it together in this last episode.

Plot-wise, the show is now set up where a Halo TV show should be set up at. The writers have cleared out most of the season 1 junk and are aligning themselves with the video games. It shouldn't have taken 2 seasons to get here, but it's now on the right track.
But Keyes is dead.. the arbiter who had a huge role is the 2nd game is dead and he really became a good guy..

They just got to the halo and the flood is already out which it shouldn’t be. I can’t stand the refugee girl and don’t understand why she exists. I don’t understand what’s his face with the messed up hand and why he exists. When they were on screen I was fast forwarding because to me they did nothing for the story..

Back