Templet0n

washed...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
snow..
So there is another series starting? Is there any connection to the last one? That one sucked bad so a reboot is probably good..

I hope it's something different.

There's a Season 2 coming, eventually, I believe. I don't know, I didn't hate the first season. Wasn't great, but was fine.

Im assuming not the video game?

I never played the video games, but I watched the first season. It was fine. Kind of felt like a mid-budget TNT series from back in the day.

Fans of the video games are apoplectic about it, for what it's worth. Apparently the series is nothing similar.

Season two starts next month

Season 1 followed the video game story pretty well. Season 2 is set to air in February
What show did you watch where that followed ANYTHING pretty well? 😜

This is in jest, but seriously, nothing about that followed ANY game well. And Chief was awful. Season two should actually be following “The Fall of Reach” book story but we will see how true they stay to it

This is in jest, but seriously, nothing about that followed ANY game well. And Chief was awful. Season two should actually be following “The Fall of Reach” book story but we will see how true they stay to it
To be fair to the show, there were things they did right. But they did wayyyyyyy too much wrong to have fans be happy with it. Though maybe it's not made for fans (which is a moronic choice). Maybe it's made to only bring new people in. But shows like The Last of Us prove, BOTH can be done. It's why season one of this was incredibly disappointing for so many people

Haha, they set up the back story of Chief, set up the character of Cortana. It did move pretty slow so looking forward to seeing what season 2 provides.
I do agree, they could have done more with Chief so we’ll see.

Season Two is on the air.

Season 1 followed the video game story pretty well. Season 2 is set to air in February
What? It wasn’t even close..

Watched the first episode of Season 2 last night and about 10 minutes of EP 2 before having to get to bed. I don't remember all the details of Season 1, but I don't remember being impressed at all with it. I have a higher hopes for Season 2 being a Halo fan.

Watched the first episode of Season 2 last night and about 10 minutes of EP 2 before having to get to bed. I don't remember all the details of Season 1, but I don't remember being impressed at all with it. I have a higher hopes for Season 2 being a Halo fan.
season one was a disjointed mess with a lot of characters and plotlines that were not needed or wanted..

season one was a disjointed mess with a lot of characters and plotlines that were not needed or wanted..
Hopefully this will be more focused.

I am a huge Halo fan, but the series just never interested me. I may have to give Season 1 another shot.

I am a huge Halo fan, but the series just never interested me. I may have to give Season 1 another shot.
I signed up for Peacock to watch season 2. It's 2.99 a month through Amazon Prime for the first two months and 5.99 after that. I figure I will be done with the series before the two months are up and can cancel.

It's been a long, long time since I read the books. If you have read the books, don't expect the TV series to follow those.

I signed up for Peacock to watch season 2. It's 2.99 a month through Amazon Prime for the first two months and 5.99 after that. I figure I will be done with the series before the two months are up and can cancel.

It's been a long, long time since I read the books. If you have read the books, don't expect the TV series to follow those.
They never do.

And all those characters are back again this season. Soooooo dumb

Watched the first 2. I still hate the refugee chick. She adds nothing. I see where they are going and I am slightly excited.

I don't hate that this show mirrors the video game. That would be boring as hell.

Need to have some sort of character development. Gotta have some narrative arch.

Back