wtf halo!! You done F’d up!!!!!

Oh come on! Now I need to watch it.
Unless it is a bait and switch.. they messed up..

But it would be the first time in this series.. but this one is kinda major..

Slow episode tonight but I’m hooked again.

Slow episode tonight but I’m hooked again.
Which did you watch? There are some slow parts. I hate the wife and homeless girl story arcs. And I don’t understand why the have the Spartans out of suit so often. But I am going to keep watching because I have too..

It’s maddening
I think they just want to show stars faces more. But it really ruins the show. Considering you never see his face ever in the games.

I think they just want to show stars faces more. But it really ruins the show. Considering you never see his face ever in the games.
I know exactly what they want to do. The actor came out saying that you can’t portray required emotions behind the helmet. That’s garbage. He’s not a bad actor, but that’s such a bad take a reeks of them for sure needing their faces shown for a contract or whatever.

Steve Downes shows PLENTY of emotion with just his voice in the games.

I know exactly what they want to do. The actor came out saying that you can’t portray required emotions behind the helmet. That’s garbage. He’s not a bad actor, but that’s such a bad take a reeks of them for sure needing their faces shown for a contract or whatever.

Agree agree agree. Oh and they completely f’d up cortana.. every time I see her I get annoyed.

Which did you watch? There are some slow parts. I hate the wife and homeless girl story arcs. And I don’t understand why the have the Spartans out of suit so often. But I am going to keep watching because I have too..
Season 2 Episode 5

Yes. Even the Marines in Ep. 4 of Season 2 are shocked when Keyes introduces Master Chief. None of them had seen his face or at least didn’t know that was him. I wish he’d have the helmet on more.

Get the man his suit.

Preach.

This series continues to disappoint on so many levels.

Yes. Even the Marines in Ep. 4 of Season 2 are shocked when Keyes introduces Master Chief. None of them had seen his face or at least didn’t know that was him. I wish he’d have the helmet on more.
right?? That shows how little he’s supposed to be unarmored and they did it on accident 😂

To be fair to the show though, that may be the one time it makes sense for them to be out of their suits. If they don’t get back in soon though, I’m going to lose it (haven’t watched episode 5 yet)

right?? That shows how little he’s supposed to be unarmored and they did it on accident 😂

To be fair to the show though, that may be the one time it makes sense for them to be out of their suits. If they don’t get back in soon though, I’m going to lose it (haven’t watched episode 5 yet)
Yeah I get why they took the suits away after watching Ep. 5 but still don’t like it 😂

Yeah I get why they took the suits away after watching Ep. 5 but still don’t like it 😂
A$$es need to be kicked. That’s I’m tuning in for.

If he doesn’t tea bag someone from the Covenant soon, this series is a failure.

Another ******** filler..

Episode 5 or 6. I’m watching Onyx now (I think Ep 6) and it’s not bad.
The most recent one was a snoozer. This show could be so good so easy but these morons just over think it.

The most recent one was a snoozer. This show could be so good so easy but these morons just over think it.
I just finished it and I agree. It was about to get good and they just end it on that cliff hanger. 🤦🏼‍♂️

I just finished it and I agree. It was about to get good and they just end it on that cliff hanger. 🤦🏼‍♂️
Is that the end of the season or whatever?

Oh. It looks like there is a new episode out I have not watched..

Back