But Keyes is dead.. the arbiter who had a huge role is the 2nd game is dead and he really became a good guy..

They just got to the halo and the flood is already out which it shouldn’t be. I can’t stand the refugee girl and don’t understand why she exists. I don’t understand what’s his face with the messed up hand and why he exists. When they were on screen I was fast forwarding because to me they did nothing for the story..

The B plot of this show feels extra B-plotty. Everyone involved is totally disposable.

I don't think that's going to change in future seasons. There's not much of a "natural" B plot in Halo, because everything stays so focused on Master Chief, so we get these Hamburger Helper stock characters like Space Pirate and Rebel Girl to make one up. Those storylines aren't going to pay off at all... they are just there to pad things out.

The B plot of this show feels extra B-plotty. Everyone involved is totally disposable.

I don't think that's going to change at all. There's not much of a "natural" B plot in Halo, because everything stays so focused on Master Chief, so we get these Hamburger Helper stock characters like Space Pirate and Rebel Girl to just make one up.
Then why add them? They are not needed. You can fill time with other things. The one girl in season two was a decent add and I actually liked her character as a semi spartan.

the arbiter who had a huge role is the 2nd game is dead and he really became a good guy..
The only argument here is that there was never only one Arbiter. This one being gone clears the way for the one we know after this Halo is gone. But they will mess him up too I’m sure

The more I think about this show, the more I dislike it. I would be okay if this show doesn’t come back for a third season.

The more I think about this show, the more I dislike it. I would be okay if this show doesn’t come back for a third season.
They just got to Halo! I didn’t put up with the dogshit first season and this incredibly jumbled mess of one to not at least see the video game story!

The only argument here is that there was never only one Arbiter. This one being gone clears the way for the one we know after this Halo is gone. But they will mess him up too I’m sure
Did you notice though they he had the broken jaw of the character in the game?

They just got to Halo! I didn’t put up with the dogshit first season and this incredibly jumbled mess of one to not at least see the video game story!
Do you actually think they are going to follow the video game story?

I think your goal is to as little as possible..
Season 3 Ash GIF by STARZ

Did you notice though they he had the broken jaw of the character in the game?
I didn’t notice anything until after the fight. And half jaw was the shipmaster, not Arbiter. Arbiter had a full mouth lol

I didn’t notice anything until after the fight. And half jaw was the shipmaster, not Arbiter. Arbiter had a full mouth lol
I guess I am getting people mixed up.. it’s been a few years. Lol

I will say, I hope to see hunters and how they appear in the series. My guess is they avoid them.
They were portrayed well in Forward Unto Dawn.

Do you actually think they are going to follow the video game story?
Two entire seasons based on nothing about the actual game. Now they are on the part that is specifically about the game. I’m hoping it’s at least somewhat recognizable. But since McKee is a thing still and the Flood are already out, and Guilty Spark seems to have no care in the world, you’re right. I’ll be disappointed. But I still want to see it lol

I will say, I hope to see hunters and how they appear in the series. My guess is they avoid them.
They had the worms in season 1. I bet we see them in their full power in season 3!

Two entire seasons based on nothing about the actual game. Now they are on the part that is specifically about the game. I’m hoping it’s at least somewhat recognizable. But since McKee is a thing still and the Flood are already out, and Guilty Spark seems to have no care in the world, you’re right. I’ll be disappointed. But I still want to see it lol
I’ve got no faith in whoever is writing this show. I had higher hopes for this season.

I was hoping they would have done the reach game in season two and just incorporated master chief and noble 6. It would have made for an awesome reason to see his team fight to save people in reach and sacrifice themselves. That could have been a very an acceptable continuity change.

I really hate when TV shows show people that are otherwise smart being completely manipulated and mislead but leaders motivated by selfishness. Getting people to not trust master chief and acting like he was lying so the fall of reach happened was a dumb story line. It would have been better if part of the season was them the leaders fighting to assist him feeling like it was lost rather than sabotage..

I’ve got no faith in whoever is writing this show. I had higher hopes for this season.
As long as Kiki Wolfkill is part of the show it’s doomed. I also have no faith. Im just stupidly optimistic. But I’m sure with how Chiefs helmet was at the end of this episode, he will hardly be in his suit again all season

They had the worms in season 1. I bet we see them in their full power in season 3!
Yeah. But not as hunters. I like that version. Lol

I was hoping they would have done the reach game in season two and just incorporated master chief and noble 6. It would have made for an awesome reason to see his team fight to save people in reach and sacrifice themselves. That could have been a very an acceptable continuity change.

I really hate when TV shows show people that are otherwise smart being completely manipulated and mislead but leaders motivated by selfishness. Getting people to not trust master chief and acting like he was lying so the fall of reach happened was a dumb story line. It would have been better if part of the season was them the leaders fighting to assist him feeling like it was lost rather than sabotage..
Spot on. The entire season could have Halo Reach and been fantastic. Especially after Keyes’ speech

Spot on. The entire season could have Halo Reach and been fantastic. Especially after Keyes’ speech
I played that game. I really don't have much interest in watching that series. I mean, I remember being able to customize my Spartan armor and thinking it was awesome.

I played that game. I really don't have much interest in watching that series. I mean, I remember being able to customize my Spartan armor and thinking it was awesome.
I mean more the Fall of Reach as a whole. There was an entire book about it that had plenty of story to it. Combine it with the Spartan IIIs actually being on Reach like they were supposed to be, could have been really emotionally well done

There was a game called Reach. It told the story of the fall of reach and it was pretty good and could have been incorporated easily.

I have heard that the Halo show has master chief removing his helmet on the regular.

That is just completely unacceptable.
Season two only had him in his armor for three out of eight episodes. It was an incredible* decision

*incredibly stupid

Back