Hanks' Morgan Cup Callaway Fitting

Wow, those spin numbers are pretty darn good for the 6 iron. I may be able to hit these without overspinning them. I'm quite interested in trying these out now. My wallet and wife aren't happy with you at the moment.

That's putting it kindly sir. At the very least I've got (or will have when I get it) more confidence than I've had in my gear that I can remember so hopefully that's one less thing for me to think about on the course.

That's awesome. I know you've experienced some massive ups and downs with golf, but the truth is, we all do. I think to be successful you really have to narrow and minimize your focus and thought processes. Knowing that the gear you will have is 100% optimal will allow you to minimize your thoughts and allow you to focus on simple things, like alignment. I'm glad you had this opportunity Hanks.

We will set up a play date for you to hit these when I get them. I'd love to see you hit these hybrids though! You have a big Q4 commission coming in dude, Lee won't mind! Besides, Blind9 could probably take the sting off them a bit

Wow, those spin numbers are pretty darn good for the 6 iron. I may be able to hit these without overspinning them. I'm quite interested in trying these out now. My wallet and wife aren't happy with you at the moment.

When a write is that good you don't apologize for it being lengthy, you apologize that it's not longer. Truly amazing job.
I agree with this. Excellent summary of your day. I hope the one I go to is that in-depth.

Something I forgot to mention was that me and my fitter talked about Cally's new line of balls for 2012. He said he's been playing the Hex Black for a bit (benefits of being a Callaway Pro) and said it's amazing. I talked to him about my experiences with the i(z) (great off tee, not so much around the green) and i(s) (great around green, not so much off the tee) and he said it's the perfect blend of the two and thinks with my SS and angle of attack that it would be a really good ball for me. He hasn't hit the Chrome yet but since he's loving the Black so much he may not have to. He thinks the Chrome is going to be similar to how the TM Penta was last year.

Awesome review Hank. Very well put together and though out process. Can't wait to hear how those clubs treat you. I also need to try the new Chrome balls as well.

great writeup Hanks, sounds like an awesome experience

I hope so too Smalls.....it was such a great thing and even though I was a little nervous about it the process couldn't have been any easier or fun.

I agree with this. Excellent summary of your day. I hope the one I go to is that in-depth.

WOW! Great write up Hanks. Felt like I was watching it unfold while you were there!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back