Happy Masters week :/

MWard

I do not play well with others
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Today would have been the drive, chip, and putt finals.

This sucks, you guys.

Seriously though, this bums me out too Wardy. Ugh.

Seriously though, this bums me out too Wardy. Ugh.

Yesterday woulda been the final of the ANWA. That was so friggin cool to watch in 2019, I'm pretty bummed out about that just as much. That's like 99.99% chance of not rescheduled.

Even though it isn’t happening we can make it a special week. We could do a live tweeting/viewing of a tournament round on Saturday or Sunday.

Even though it isn’t happening we can make it a special week. We could do a live tweeting/viewing of a tournament round on Saturday or Sunday.
Oh I fully planned on live posting during the re-airs, I have nothing else to do :(

I have my Pimento Cheese ready in the fridge. Will be having a couple sandwiches in honor of the amazing week.

I have my Pimento Cheese ready in the fridge. Will be having a couple sandwiches in honor of the amazing week.
Great call there.

Well... The 2019 final round has been posted on Masters.com. Feels like just yesterday I watched the 2008 Masters when Immelman won it. Oh wait... That was yesterday :ROFLMAO:

The pink lemonade will be flowing this week while Masters replays are on in the background.

Ugh, this was supposed to be an amazing week filled with travel, golf, good friends and the Masters. Dammit @MWard Until now I didn't know the date

Ugh, this was supposed to be an amazing week filled with travel, golf, good friends and the Masters. Dammit @MWard Until now I didn't know the date

It’s the start of a week unlike any other. I was supposed to be hitting the road in 11 hours to the FL/GA border with two other buddies to play golf on Monday, then finish the drive Monday evening to Augusta.

I would have been able to actually watch the masters this year rather than just monitoring if during the week. Big time bummer

Boo!!!! Really a downer!!!

I’m sure I would have been packed and ready to roll to my first trip to Augusta

I was just talking with my buddy about this today. Today would’ve been our third day in a row of 36+ holes of golf and tomorrow morning at the crack of dawn we would’ve been headed over to Augusta National.

Strange times we live in. :confused:

The Masters has an important significance for me. It signifies the beginning of spring and the beginning of the golf season here.

one that i never miss

until now

Back