HarlettoScara 2022 US Tour

Rob has been awful quiet today. What did you guys do to him? :oops:

Suffering from the after effects of a food coma. :ROFLMAO:

He was walking and talking when I left him with some guy from Indiana at a Waffle House in Kentucky 😂

I was possibly meeting for lunch but they had a large breakfast at a WH in Kentucky, with a guy from Ohio and a guy from Indiana. 🤷‍♂️

He was walking and talking when I left him with some guy from Indiana at a Waffle House in Kentucky 😂
...and they all met on the internet.

AE6EFD59-555A-48EB-82B2-AA7202567683.png

Well, not one to waste an opportunity…

Auctioning off a spot on Team Hackers. You’ll probably have to fend for yourself as far as clubs go given the short notice of it all.

Cash preferred, PM with any questions.

Auctioning off a spot on Team Hackers. You’ll probably have to fend for yourself as far as clubs go given the short notice of it all.

Is there a referral program?

I just need to find a set of irons to be ‘22 Cup legal, PM sent …

I just need to find a set of irons to be ‘22 Cup legal, PM sent …
Sir, your bid consisted of two dollars, a handful of change, and a photo of you pointing angrily at the camera in an intimidating fashion.

Not sure what to do with this? But I guess the MB is set at 2.17

Sir, your bid consisted of two dollars, a handful of change, and a photo of you pointing angrily at the camera in an intimidating fashion.

Not sure what to do with this? But I guess the MB is set at 2.17
Solid lowball offer from a former Paradise member.

Who is helping Rob navigate the menu and order?

No 5 way chili at Skyline and now at Waffle House I see what looks like naked hash browns. They should have at least been scattered, smothered and covered!

Of course chunked, diced, peppered, capped, topped or country would have been good too.

He is clearly not getting the “Full Monty” experience that is fo sho!

Don’t worry Rob, I got you once we get to Memphis. This Fluffy man won’t let you down!

It’s an American classic (and a location that fit in with the travel time and work commitments I have this morning 🤷‍♂️)
It's more than an American classic, they use the damn thing to guage how bad disasters are! #wafflehouseindex

Wait a minute - have we really not seen a single post from Rob today? Methinks not.

Those are banjos I here in the distance, are they?

@xThor & I may have 2 spots open at Covered Bridge tomorrow at 11 :oops:

Wait a minute - have we really not seen a single post from Rob today? Methinks not.

Those are banjos I here in the distance, are they?
@Scooby45 was giving him a ride down to Louisville today. We’ve seen multiple posts from him but nothing from @HarlettoScara

Hey @Scooby45, we need to talk
1665101139760.jpeg

We’re all good boys!! Just had a day chilling with @DataDude and family, taking a bit of time to see some sights of Louisville and then an awesome family dinner!

We did a walking tour of Louisville and had some smashing Detroit style pizza before finishing up with 3 holes with my son at the home course this evening (that’s my son to Robs right). Great day. Ready for some golf with @KY Golfer & @xThor tomorrow.ED68E110-D9A3-4C70-B6E3-0D4384382882.jpeg

Back