Wake

Reaction score
Handicap
I know I'm not alone in having alot of hats. I have always struggled with finding an organized major to store hats.

So what is everybody doing?

I stack them up on the top shelf of my closet.

I've seen hat storage systems that hang up, but not enough to hold mine

Mine take up a shelf inn the closet. I have them about 4-5 deep in a couple rows

That's what I do, but it makes it annoying to get to and find the ones underneath, I also suck at stacking apparently and have the top one fall off all of the time.

I've seen some great hanging ones if you don't have fitted hats, but alot of mine are.

Hang them on nails in the wall in the laundry room.

I have a ridiculous number of hats so most of the are stored in plastic storage boxes and are kept either in the garage or in the attic.

I have a ridiculous number of hats so most of the are stored in plastic storage boxes and are kept either in the garage or in the attic.
Alot of mine are stored away as well, I would pull some of those back out if I had a better way to store them.

I've got one of those setups that hang on the wall or doors that hold my hats on the top button. Works well but if you have a ton of hats (i do) it can take up some space. I like the organized look and layout of being able to see all of them tho lol

I am not alone in world! ... somehow I feel complete ...

One method is to put them in a closet shoe hanger thingy ...

I keep 3-5 behind the seat in the truck ... I just like hats ..

Disclaimer: I do not have one flat brim in the collection ... :act-up:

I am not alone in world! ... somehow I feel complete ...

One method is to put them in a closet shoe hanger thingy ...

I keep 3-5 behind the seat in the truck ... I just like hats ..

Disclaimer: I do not have one flat brim in the collection ... :act-up:
I'm a huge hat fan, I have about 20 in the rotation, would have double that if I had more room. No flat brims for me either.

Nice to see others that like hats like some woman like shoes.
How many hats does everyone have...roughly?
I've probably got 30-40 and I have gotten rid of a few recently.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Eddie Bauer used to sell a bungee type cord with numerous clips down its length. I Stretched it the width of my jeep in the back seat and clip all my golf hats to the clips. I can choose a color and hat before my round.

I have about 100 hats right now, after culling the herd a month ago, and I keep them in two canvas baskets at the top of a hall closet. I have the backs pushed in toward the front and the basket fits two rows like this, both rows have two stacks of hats. I forget the ones on the bottom a lot, but one basket are golf hats, the other is for leisure hats.

That's what I do, but it makes it annoying to get to and find the ones underneath, I also suck at stacking apparently and have the top one fall off all of the time.

I've seen some great hanging ones if you don't have fitted hats, but alot of mine are.

it sucks and I usually have to,stand on my tip toes to get them sometimes.

Nice to see others that like hats like some woman like shoes.
How many hats does everyone have...roughly?
I've probably got 30-40 and I have gotten rid of a few recently.

Im close to 40 and am looking at 2-3 more. I don't wear but maybe 1/2

Im close to 40 and am looking at 2-3 more. I don't wear but maybe 1/2

Me too, wear less than half and keep some around for nostalgia.

Plastic container... Hall closet:

7f36da598bb6fa414aff835c848f8706.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've got one of these types. They work pretty well. The rest that don't fit go in the top of the closet. Image1462111864.181084.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here, they probably take up more space than they need to, but trying to figure out where to hang on the wall I've never found a good solution.

Same here, they probably take up more space than they need to, but trying to figure out where to hang on the wall I've never found a good solution.

I'm looking for the same thing.

I need to do a better job organizing mine. For the most part they are tossed in one of my shelves in the closet.

This is me as well. I have lots of hats in storage and my every day hats on a rack.

Back