Lately, I've just been wearing my pink TaylorMade hat. Some of my hats, even though they are adjustable, you can't take it apart (they don't have velcro closure or whatever) and this hat works with my little ponytail that I have right now with my short hair.

Ok, thought you boys might like "THE" hat! Had this sucker on in 100 degree weather and trecked on like I looked good, haha. It's a "Soaker". Wet it all over, even fill the thing with water and slap on the head, it stays wet without getting out of shape and keeps you so cool. I'm all about "Cool"!

P1020788.jpg

Best part is my ears don't get burnt!

Everyone won't like the western cut like I do, so here's the link to where they are made. It's an Aussie Chiller "Soak Me"! http://www.aussiechiller.com/

Lot's of styles and keep their shape once they dry. What the heck will they think of next, lol?

Those look awesome Due, I'll be checking them out for sure!

Glad you guy's like them. The site just has an e-mail, so I guess you could check for distributors, but I love mine. A bit pricey at $60, but that was a super high end pro-shop. Let's see pic's if anyone get's one, hehe

Glad you guy's like them. The site just has an e-mail, so I guess you could check for distributors, but I love mine. A bit pricey at $60, but that was a super high end pro-shop. Let's see pic's if anyone get's one, hehe

Yeah I'm waiting on their response for retailers here in Nebraska, did you get yours in Nebraska?

Yeah I'm waiting on their response for retailers here in Nebraska, did you get yours in Nebraska?

No, it was in Andover, KS at Flint Hills National Golf Course. The Giligan style was what most of the caddy's wore, but a few hat ones like mine. My back nine, while hotter outside, was much more enjoyable because I could cool down a little at the start of each hole, lol.

No, it was in Andover, KS at Flint Hills National Golf Course. The Giligan style was what most of the caddy's wore, but a few hat ones like mine. My back nine, while hotter outside, was much more enjoyable because I could cool down a little at the start of each hole, lol.

Maybe I'll give the course a call if I don't hear anything from the company.

Those look great. I might have to check one of those out. Looks like the web page lists phone numbers for Golf Southwest. One is a toll free number and the other is a 602 area code. If those are USA numbers than Golf Southwest is in Arizona.

-Steven

That looks great Duey!! The BF is all for western wear, I bet he'd like one of these :)

That looks great Duey!! The BF is all for western wear, I bet he'd like one of these :)

I really don't think it looks that much Western cut when it's on, but still has a slant that way. More of a cigar smoking, have fun kind of look to me, lol. I sure like mine.

Swong, hope you find them man. If so, let us know.

those hats look great... but kinda outta my price range... i do like the bucket hats tho

nice hat duey!

Back