Headcover On Your Putter

E5E145CA-97C7-48CB-B16E-62715E0C66CA.jpeg

A5DD7A35-5749-494A-A8D1-4783F7F85674.jpeg

E2FFD989-404F-4287-89E1-40AD05659C10.jpeg

putter cover.jpg

So I lost this last Friday, and wouldn't you know it, no one turned it in... Fortunately, I have another brand new one in the closet, but geez!

@Jman since you’re a Swag cover guru, what is your take of a Swag cover on a non Swag putter?
@Canadan and @Space Bandito same question but with a Scotty Cameron cover on a not Scotty putter?
I say do it.

Just because you like one aspect of a brand doesn't mean you have to like all of it.

You didn't @ me but yes, do it if you like it. Don't give a putt what others think.
I was just reading the Swag thread and noticed how much you were posting in there. If I would have read that first you would have gotten an @ too ;) Btw your oil slick putter would probably get more than what I’m going to pay for my membership at my local course.

I was just reading the Swag thread and noticed how much you were posting in there. If I would have read that first you would have gotten an @ too ;) Btw your oil slick putter would probably get more than what I’m going to pay for my membership at my local course.
Nah, I'm still several steps below that triumvirate in THP-cred.

@Jman since you’re a Swag cover guru, what is your take of a Swag cover on a non Swag putter?
@Canadan and @Space Bandito same question but with a Scotty Cameron cover on a not Scotty putter?
I’ve done it before and will again.

I’ve no problem with it

I don't typically do it personally, but I don't have a problem with it at all.

The way some cover builders are working right now, they are basically becoming an accessory company anyways. I think it's the trend we're going in.

Headcovers are fun. And golf is supposed to be FUN.

More fun today...

37AFA685-F63D-488C-B029-2338A9055A61.jpeg

C4A1403C-9606-4B78-88F4-45D5AFF9F2B4.jpeg
Black on black Razorback headcover from Grindin Golf. My favorite!

I don't know where and how you get those swag covers on a teaching salary. I was looking at ebay, and holy crap. I'll stick to my THP ones :giggle:

I don't know where and how you get those swag covers on a teaching salary. I was looking at ebay, and holy crap. I'll stick to my THP ones :giggle:
Buy low, sell high.

And marry a doctor. ;)

Back