I was thinking about that today while reading your live round thread. That was a special round of golf!
Yes it was. A battle from what I remember!

Brad! I was thinking about that Minnesota gathering just the other day. Hope you are doing well.
No joking, the first thing I thought was "Hawk remembered me!!!!" and giggled a little bit. Weird yes, I know.

I am doing well, a lot has changed over the years. Married with 2 kids now (4.5 and 2), and not nearly as much time for golf as I would like. What time I do have is usually spent with the 4.5 yr oldin my hitting net starting him out in the game.

The craziest part was in Minnesota I thought it would be the first of many times out with THPers....... and it is still my only time out with THPers.

Good to see you back man. Stick around a while!

Wow, I miss one day and a forum legend comes back! Welcome back dude, really good to see your name around here again. Glad to hear life is treating you and yours right, and I look forward to seeing lots of fruitless equipment pondering just like the old days :ROFLMAO:

Wow, I miss one day and a forum legend comes back! Welcome back dude, really good to see your name around here again. Glad to hear life is treating you and yours right, and I look forward to seeing lots of fruitless equipment pondering just like the old days :ROFLMAO:

It’s already begun 😅 Hope all is well in your world!

Oh my goodness! How awesome was this to see a Hawk post! Really glad to see you back Ryan!

Welcome Back!!!

Welcome back - I don't think we really interacted much back then, I was pretty new to the place but is amazing to see the love that THP has for you!

Well hello again sir! Glad all is well. Good to see your name and face again. :)

Welcome back!!

Not sure how I missed this, but welcome back Hawk, and I can't believe it has been that long since you made that decision to step back from THP to concentrate on everything else in your life

Glad to hear everything seems to have worked out for you, and don't let the kids beat you too badly at golf :ROFLMAO:

Well this is pretty awesome. Welcome back Hawk!

After a very similar step away from all forms of golf i was scrolling through the forums and saw a post from Hawk. I did a double take and said to myself "Holy ****, Hawk?!"

Dude its awesome to see you back! I completely relate to why you stepped away because quite honestly, its exactly what happened to me too. My son is going into his 13U baseball season and I have been coaching him as well as my 9U. I get it.

Its awesome to see you back!

After a very similar step away from all forms of golf i was scrolling through the forums and saw a post from Hawk. I did a double take and said to myself "Holy ****, Hawk?!"

Dude its awesome to see you back! I completely relate to why you stepped away because quite honestly, its exactly what happened to me too. My son is going into his 13U baseball season and I have been coaching him as well as my 9U. I get it.

Its awesome to see you back!

Thanks Phil! Hope all is well for you too.

Back