Hello from Toronto, Ontario

aubs88

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey everyone,

I have been surfing around on this site for the last couple of weeks and have really started to enjoy all aspects. Great information, great members and of course great hosts.

I am a golfer that is really starting to understand the fine points of the game and hope to reduce the handicap a big way this year. Currently I am 21 and my best round was a 88(+16) hence the username. I went through some swing changes to remove my over the top motion and think I finally got it worked out, can't wait for the courses to open up here.

aubs88

Welcome to THP. Glad to have you.

Welcome to THP. I have been to Toronto. Nice city.

Welcome to THP aubs!

welcome from New Brunswick. Toronto is only a 2 hr flight

Hello and :welcome:

welcome aboard 88 and enjoy!

Welcome to THP 88

welcome!

Welcome to THP Aubs88. Glad your here!

Greetings. I am from Maryland but I vaction up near Peterborough every summer. Maybe you can help me with some recommendations for courses around the area. Nice but not too expensive. I've never played up there, just started playing after I left last summer.

Welcome aboard!

welcome to THP and enjoy your stay.

welcome from New Brunswick. Toronto is only a 2 hr flight
I drove through NB on my way to Nova Scotia and PEI not far at all

Greetings. I am from Maryland but I vaction up near Peterborough every summer. Maybe you can help me with some recommendations for courses around the area. Nice but not too expensive. I've never played up there, just started playing after I left last summer.

I would be glad to help out any way I can. Just let me know what you need when you are visiting.

Back