Hey there! I'm from TIGS

TIGS_Jeff

Albatross 2023 Club
Reaction score
Hi THPers - not sure if sponsors are supposed to jump in here, but just wanted to say Hello and introduce myself (Jeff) and the company I'm lucky to work for (The Indoor Golf Shop)

I've been a longtime fan of THP and worked with @JB and @GolferGal long ago when I was at Adams Golf (🙏 RIP - not what it used to be) And once I arrived at The Indoor Golf Shop I knew which golf community I wanted to connect our company with. TIGS has been a proud supporter of THP for the past year and we'll continue that into 2023 with some really cool things planned.

I run the sales & marketing for TIGS and I'm really excited about where golf technology is today and where it's headed. The products we carry and the things we're manufacturing are so good and so much better than what was on the market just a few years ago. The software advancements in golf simulation is ridiculous and the accuracy that these launch monitor brands can achieve is so good for the game and the player. So, be looking for more about all of that and about us in the Golf Tech Forum.

For me, I love the game like all of you. I've been fortunate to be around it in some unique ways during my 20+ year career. Most of those years running marketing on the equipment side (thank you Idea Pro Hybrid) and some other years in tournament operations (Champions Tour) and even a few on the golf course side. Luckily, I grew up in San Diego where golf is never-ending and spectacular. I've been in TX all of my adult life and the golf here isn't too shabby either.

We'll have some of my team on here more and more as we go. The people at The Indoor Golf Shop love helping golfers bring this incredible game closer to them than they ever thought possible - in their garage, or office, or media room. The options are ever expanding. I'm excited to be part of the THP community and please reach out if you have any sim or launch monitor questions, and let me know if you're in the North TX area - would invite you to stop by and check us out.

TIGS_Jeff (I'll work on my signature details soon 👇)

Welcome to THP Jeff. So happy to have you and TIGS here to help THPers.

Welcome to THP! Glad to have you here and all the Indoor Golf Shop crew

Welcome to THP Jeff! Thanks for being a partner of this great place!

Welcome to THP and for supporting this awesome community.
I am definitely interested in a garage SIM here in NJ. I will be reaching out shortly for assistance!

Welcome to THP and for supporting this awesome community.
I am definitely interested in a garage SIM here in NJ. I will be reaching out shortly for assistance!
As @Hawk said above. Ask for Ricky, tell him you are a THPer, they will take good care of you.

:welcome: and thank you for supporting the community! Already hounding you in your pms. Sorry not sorry.

Hey Jeff. Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you and TIGS aboard.

As @Hawk said above. Ask for Ricky, tell him you are a THPer, they will take good care of you.
Can confirm, emailed Ricky and he was awesome.

Also welcome to THP Jeff

Hi THPers - not sure if sponsors are supposed to jump in here, but just wanted to say Hello and introduce myself (Jeff) and the company I'm lucky to work for (The Indoor Golf Shop)

I've been a longtime fan of THP and worked with @JB and @GolferGal long ago when I was at Adams Golf (🙏 RIP - not what it used to be) And once I arrived at The Indoor Golf Shop I knew which golf community I wanted to connect our company with. TIGS has been a proud supporter of THP for the past year and we'll continue that into 2023 with some really cool things planned.

I run the sales & marketing for TIGS and I'm really excited about where golf technology is today and where it's headed. The products we carry and the things we're manufacturing are so good and so much better than what was on the market just a few years ago. The software advancements in golf simulation is ridiculous and the accuracy that these launch monitor brands can achieve is so good for the game and the player. So, be looking for more about all of that and about us in the Golf Tech Forum.

For me, I love the game like all of you. I've been fortunate to be around it in some unique ways during my 20+ year career. Most of those years running marketing on the equipment side (thank you Idea Pro Hybrid) and some other years in tournament operations (Champions Tour) and even a few on the golf course side. Luckily, I grew up in San Diego where golf is never-ending and spectacular. I've been in TX all of my adult life and the golf here isn't too shabby either.

We'll have some of my team on here more and more as we go. The people at The Indoor Golf Shop love helping golfers bring this incredible game closer to them than they ever thought possible - in their garage, or office, or media room. The options are ever expanding. I'm excited to be part of the THP community and please reach out if you have any sim or launch monitor questions, and let me know if you're in the North TX area - would invite you to stop by and check us out.

Welcome to THP!

Love it when sponsors have a presence on the forum! It creates great conversations and puts a face to the company/product! Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! And thanks for supporting the community!

:welcome:

:welcome:

welcome and thank you for your amazing support of THP

Can confirm, emailed Ricky and he was awesome.

Also welcome to THP Jeff
That's great to hear. We love Ricky too and he'll definitely take good care of you. All our guys are great and happy to help.

Welcome to the party! :cool:

Awesome to have you here with us!!

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome to THP and thanks for your support 👊🏻

Welcome to THP and it is awesome to have you here!

Back