Nope. Just buy. Do it. Half size up I think.
I wear a size 12 in shoes and bought these in 13. I need another pair

I picked these up about a month ago,very comfortable.

Ok I think I finally need to jump on this train. How do these run? Small, big or true to size?
I am a 10.5 in some and 11 in other shoes. 11's in this brand worked out perfect.

All the talk about these, so I bought a pair.

CFE75606-0F60-43CF-A1CB-03A7E94CC584.jpeg8F777955-935C-46AA-B583-1A51D8D01572.jpeg

Ok I think I finally need to jump on this train. How do these run? Small, big or true to size?
I found them to be the same as the dress size I wear or in @Canadan 's case, I wear the same size crocs:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and I wear their flip flops, not the OG crocs anymore before he asks haha

I found them to be the same as the dress size I wear or in @Canadan 's case, I wear the same size crocs:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and I wear their flip flops, not the OG crocs anymore before he asks haha
I've owned a few pairs of the Crocs ones that are the weird canvas'y type shoe. I'll never ever ever wear a legitimate pair of Crocs haha

I've owned a few pairs of the Crocs ones that are the weird canvas'y type shoe. I'll never ever ever wear a legitimate pair of Crocs haha
I mean when they came out in the early 2000s they were cool. Not so much any more lol. I have owned some slip ons like the canvas you speak of. I had a pair of those as shoes I wore on the boat when we were underway.

I’m a sucker for stuff R/W/B!😳
0A7F4C79-5223-4ECD-A3F4-308948EB107D.png

I love these!! What model are they? I am considering getting a pair, but I really don't need them.
Wally Sox Tri-Tone

When I come visit I'm wearing Crocs. I'll even bring you a pair.

Back