Not sure how I missed the CM15 deal... totally would be down for a pair. Went to a physical store, but they had lame colors. Search continues.

Just curious if they are anyhting like my current "bum" shoes... Dont @ me for my crocs.
View attachment 9048924
Better. Much better than those 😁

Picked these up the other day.
2483D317-0201-4D65-B107-A9288F7C28D4.jpeg

My wife bought me a pair for my birthday, they are okay, I don't see the popularity though, but I never got on the Crocs train either 😕. I refer to them as my hey dad shoes. They are great for taking out the trash or running out to the back garage but wouldn't wear them in public.

I saw that these guys were sold to Crocs over the holidays.
Happy the guys who started something simple and fun got rich.

I need to take the jump and buy a pair of these, right?

I need to take the jump and buy a pair of these, right?
Perfect for Florida year round. Not for me right now due to snow on the ground... Spring I'll buy

I jumped on the bandwagon, my work gave me a gift card so I bought a pair.

Im sure I will. I am more worried about sizing.....

Go with whatever fits you in Nike..... if that helps any. I wear 11 in Nike and the same in Heydudes and they translate well for me.

Go with whatever fits you in Nike..... if that helps any. I wear 11 in Nike and the same in Heydudes and they translate well for me.
That does help! I should be okay then with what I ordered.

I got my second pair a while back, wanted a darker color, with dark soles, so I got these:

HEY-DUDE-WALLY-SOX-JET-BLACK-P_540x580.progressive.jpg

I’ve been interested in these as I’ve only heard good things. The only thing that has stopped me from getting them are my smaller than average feet. I feel like they may look odd on me

I’ve been interested in these as I’ve only heard good things. The only thing that has stopped me from getting them are my smaller than average feet. I feel like they may look odd on me
They will look great! You'll like them!

Got my Dudes today, Im an hour in with them on. They are comfy!
I'm curious as to how long they will last, I normally don't switch shoes day to day so these will definitely get worn.

It’s how we know who’s in the IT department. Except for the older guys, they wear Rockports.

:mad:

No Auburn Hey Dudes.

Lame.

Back