I received my first pair for my birthday yesterday, but they feel like they may run a little small. I am usually a size 11 across many brands, but as I tried these on and walked around the house, I noticed that I can feel the edge of the sole under my big toes. Thinking that I need to return for a size bigger.
Anyone else have a similar experience with Hey Dudes and go up a size?

I received my first pair for my birthday yesterday, but they feel like they may run a little small. I am usually a size 11 across many brands, but as I tried these on and walked around the house, I noticed that I can feel the edge of the sole under my big toes. Thinking that I need to return for a size bigger.
Anyone else have a similar experience with Hey Dudes and go up a size?
I received one pair of 11s that was perfect (I sized up) and another pair of 11s that felt like I was wearing a 12 or 13 lol

Those are my only two pairs, so I'm not sure about the consistency in size. Though it's only 50% for me so far

I received one pair of 11s that was perfect (I sized up) and another pair of 11s that felt like I was wearing a 12 or 13 lol

Those are my only two pairs, so I'm not sure about the consistency in size. Though it's only 50% for me so far

I have slender feet, and was swimming in a couple of mine.

I simply pulled the laces to a comfortable feel, then just cut and retied them to the appropriate length. Now they fit super perfect.

I simply pulled the laces to a comfortable feel, then just cut and retied them to the appropriate length. Now they fit super perfect.
Didn't think of that!

I saw some SPICY Hey Dudes over the weekend. I think mine are rather dull now, might become my house shoes haha

CM15..... 15% off starting now'ish I think?

Innnnnnteresting
That’s the first time I’ve seen a cyber Monday deal being better than Black Friday. Was only 10% off this weekend

That’s the first time I’ve seen a cyber Monday deal being better than Black Friday. Was only 10% off this weekend
10% was almost insulting compared to what I've been enjoying from Budget all weekend hahaha

Ok - Joining the Hey Dude Group - need some "Cruise" shoes and with the CM15 discount, it was worth a try.
Picked up:
1638278654813.png

My wife and I bought some for her dad for his birthday. He really likes them.

I don't see myself getting them, but I can see why they appeal to people

My wife and I bought some for her dad for his birthday. He really likes them.

I don't see myself getting them, but I can see why they appeal to people

You're right, they are not for everyone - but they are so comfortable to me they are almost like indoor / outdoor slippers. Is the over casual look what turns you off on them? That was my BIL's big thing when he mentions them, they just don't look like shoes he would wear.

You're right, they are not for everyone - but they are so comfortable to me they are almost like indoor / outdoor slippers. Is the over casual look what turns you off on them? That was my BIL's big thing when he mentions them, they just don't look like shoes he would wear.

Not especially, I am just more of a sneakerhead, so where someone would wear these, I am likely wearing one of the dozens of pairs of Nike/Adidas/Jordan shoes I have instead.

I think there is 100% a place for them, just not for me.

They’re amazing. Amaaaaaazing.

So I went on last night to pick up a pair - in total they had 6 kinds left in size 14. None of which I wanted, guess I waited to long no new Hey Dudes for me this holiday season.

So I went on last night to pick up a pair - in total they had 6 kinds left in size 14. None of which I wanted, guess I waited to long no new Hey Dudes for me this holiday season.
You can find them pretty much anywhere, might be worth going out and looking

Look on Amazon. Amazon usually has a bunch in the different styles.

Yeah, I saw a few pairs - I was really going for the 15% off for the sale. I already have light and dark ones, I'm more looking for a brown and even on amazon @ttucliffhanger they were "in stock soon". I'll hold off until I find the perfect pair for me since I won't be getting the discount. It'll give me more time to look.

Yeah, I saw a few pairs - I was really going for the 15% off for the sale. I already have light and dark ones, I'm more looking for a brown and even on amazon @ttucliffhanger they were "in stock soon". I'll hold off until I find the perfect pair for me since I won't be getting the discount. It'll give me more time to look.
Belk, Shoe Sensation, Dillard's and Rack Room also sell them. Not sure if they are running a sale or not, but worth a try.

Not sure how I missed the CM15 deal... totally would be down for a pair. Went to a physical store, but they had lame colors. Search continues.

Just curious if they are anyhting like my current "bum" shoes... Dont @ me for my crocs.
1638370767958.png

Back