Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Second HOTD at Cherry Hill with topdogg and bullfrog.

http://youtu.be/ZR8h3EY97hk

Sorry, Canadan I'll landscape next time. Haha. Only took me three weeks to jam these clips together and upload em.

Awesome hole guys and bird frog!

But vertical video aaaahhhhh! LOL

Skittle filmed him and I at my home course yesterday. Should be up soon.

HOTD from bullfrog and I at White Pines Golf Course in the sprawling metropolis of Swanton, OH. Beautiful course, I don't think there's a flat putt on the entire course.

http://youtu.be/D3xyPB8KqHI

Nice par there Skittle. Don't worry I gave you the tap in. Now you see why I hit the ball straight. Lol

Haha. Good hole guys! I would have given you that putt as well skittle. So good pars!

Seriously. Tappin'.

Haha. It's the pressure of the camera. I'm trying to take HOTD videos as much as possible to get over it.

HOTD from bullfrog and I at White Pines Golf Course in the sprawling metropolis of Swanton, OH. Beautiful course, I don't think there's a flat putt on the entire course.

http://youtu.be/D3xyPB8KqHI

Couple of great tee shots in there guys...helps make the game easier when you hit those greens....:D

Haha. It's the pressure of the camera. I'm trying to take HOTD videos as much as possible to get over it.

I hear you there. Good pars!

Tapatalk on iPhone4S

Nice video Jskittle and Bullfrog! Great tee shots.

sorry it ran short, my camera ran out of memory

i'll admit, not my best effort, video or golf wise, but hey...we all stink sometimes.
having not played in awhile, putting is a complete mystery to me. and when i don't putt well, i get mad and start carelessly knocking around putts.
but anyway, i had to get this vid out there to show off how dapper i look. so this one's for the ladies...lol

i'll admit, not my best effort, video or golf wise, but hey...we all stink sometimes.

Thanks for posting your video. I hear you. I can't bring myself to watch the video Oregon Jack posted of us from yesterday because I know there is substantial ugliness.

Thanks for posting your video. I hear you. I can't bring myself to watch the video Oregon Jack posted of us from yesterday because I know there is substantial ugliness.
hahahaha it's all good.. if it wasn't for the offset driver putting you into the lake, you would've had an awesome par :)

hahahaha it's all good.. if it wasn't for the offset driver putting you into the lake, you would've had an awesome par :)

Yeah, well that's the thing - who sucks so bad they can block a shot right with an offset driver? Freekin me, that's who. Ridiculous.

Yeah, well that's the thing - who sucks so bad they can block a shot right with an offset driver? Freekin me, that's who. Ridiculous.

it's the drivers fault.

sorry it ran short, my camera ran out of memory
Good hole fellas, and nice bird Jack. Some great shots there.

having not played in awhile, putting is a complete mystery to me. and when i don't putt well, i get mad and start carelessly knocking around putts.
but anyway, i had to get this vid out there to show off how dapper i look. so this one's for the ladies...lol

I feel for ya T...some good shots, then the putting woes. Been there....:D

Shot video on a few holes tonight and here's the first one. I smoked my drive (for me), but it rolled back down the hill a little bit. Not sure why I aimed where I did on the fringe putt, but I thought it sounded like a good idea at the time.

This is the ninth hole on my course. Sort of cringing with sharing the swing right now, but it's working for me.

Nice HOTD Hawk. That was a great drive, and a good recovery from the woods. I was also pleased to see the putter used off of the green. Great looking course too, the fall colors in the trees look nice. We don't get that down here in AZ.

Thanks, man! The leaves are beautiful right now, but won't last long. That little wedge had me worried. It's hard to tell, but I was about 8 feet above the green at that spot on hardpan and sure didn't want to putt from 30 feet or farther.

Nice hole Hawk. Looks like that new camera holder thing works well!

Tmex and I got out to play a round at Encanto today. It was some good times, and we got the chance to shoot a HOTD video.

These are both pretty boring. I wasn't really trying to do much commentary.

First one is the second hole - par three and it was playing 175 today. They turned off the sprinklers before I got to the green thankfully. I left myself a 7 footer for par, but the green weren't really breaking like normal b/c of the aeration.

[video=youtube;8d2-8FrKxQg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d2-8FrKxQg[/video]

Second is #6, a long par 4. I haven't had an approach shot from where I was in months. Got away with a shot, but I'll take a good break.

Nice video! Tmex is looking trim these days. Beautiful course!

What a great thread today, 3 hawk video's and a Tmex video, thats the dream.

Great holes guys, and Tmex that was a great layup on that chip. Always play to a number.

Hawk, how do you golf with all that stuff in your pockets?

Back