Home of the Unofficial Armpit Cup - North vs South Jersey

What time are you going to the range tomorrow? I'll be at the gym until 1030, but would love to hit up the range after that.

Probably wouldn't be able to get out there until about 1:30. Was thinking of just hitting up the Hamtilon one by the police station.

Probably wouldn't be able to get out there until about 1:30. Was thinking of just hitting up the Hamtilon one by the police station.

Be careful if you go to range by the police station Rob, cause that handicap you're carrying is a crime! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be careful if you go to range by the police station Rob, cause that handicap you're carrying is a crime! :)

Lol, it's actually very accurate right now

Home of the Unofficial Armpit Cup - North vs South Jersey

Doesn't look like I'm going to make it. Daddy duty all day

One day you're going to be able to cash in all those daddy dollars you've earned. I imagine you'll be able to buy a small island.
In the meantime, you better take some practice swings in the living room. 3 weeks left til the cup is won by south jersey!!!!

Nevermind the cool prize Dev, we will just run with this since it was requested.
Must have missed this. Thanks for thinking of us up here in the armpit of the nation. Very Nice gesture

Im in NC for a Golf Vacation getting some serious reps. I hope to be playing my best golf of my life by the Armpit cup

Im in NC for a Golf Vacation getting some serious reps. I hope to be playing my best golf of my life by the Armpit cup

Have fun down there man!!

LOL, just seen this. Don't worry, we'll adjust it when it gets closer to the match.

Shot my PB yesterday. The North is in trouble

Please provide me revised handicaps with the 4/15 update so that I can make up pre-filled out score sheets with all strokes received properly denoted. I think this will make the day of go much smoother.

I knew it wasnt in NJ...Just wanted to hear you say it. Heh

No way I should be giving him 15 strokes. What's that I see, sand in your golf bag? :nono:

Please adjust my handicap to 15788. Thanks.

Is their a ghin requirement for this lovely day we are planning?

Is their a ghin requirement for this lovely day we are planning?

No I just need your latest handicap or approximation around the 15th.

No way I should be giving him 15 strokes. What's that I see, sand in your golf bag? :nono:
Lol I can see why u would think that, but thats the 1st rd ive had under 100 since like October. I have no probs with sending u all recent score cards for u to tell me what I should play to. I played 2 times 2 weeks ago and shot 101, and 103.

And my previous PB was 93 and I did it twice...... in 2013. Havent had anything lower than 95 until yesterday

Lol I can see why u would think that, but thats the 1st rd ive had under 100 since like October. I have no probs with sending u all recent score cards for u to tell me what I should play to. I played 2 times 2 weeks ago and shot 101, and 103.

And my previous PB was 93 and I did it twice...... in 2013. Havent had anything lower than 95 until yesterday

No worries. Just busting balls.

Did we decide what tees we'll be playing from and what order the course will be in?

Nevermind, found it. Looks like we're playing from the Blues.

Last edited:
Back