Home of the Unofficial Armpit Cup - North vs South Jersey

20 for me.

I am not sure to be honest but I think 14 is fair.

I know there was talk of coordinating outfits. What was the resolution?

Im at 10

Put me down for a ten although last round looked like a twenty.

I could probably still classify as a 3 but havent played in 6.5 months

I'll wear a red shirt. I don't have any gray golf shirts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah probably red for me too. Also, I'm probably more like a 21 right now, but will still play straight up

23.2 I'm getting worse

After going to Monday's practice round with Jfaas last week I came back with the fever and put in a little work over the weekend. With today's revision it is now a 4.

What colors we supposed to wear again?

Btw took jlukes and fireitup's swing tips to the rangee this evening and hit 100 balls. Looking better!

I, unfortunately, have STILL not played a round this year. So, keep me at that 24 hdc:chicken:. :bad:

I need everyone to either PM me or post here updated handicaps so I can do the scoresheets and finalize the strokes.

Keep me at 25. :banghead:

Btw took jlukes and fireitup's swing tips to the rangee this evening and hit 100 balls. Looking better!

They couldn't have waited until after the 26th for tips :curse: haha. No seriously that's good they could help. They definitely know a thing or two about playing golf. In reality I want everyone playing as well as possible. I don't want anyone to get frustrated and lose sight of the goal of this - HAVE FUN and show off North Jersey supremacy (sorry couldn't resist).

Should we create a travel thread so we can carpool? Would not make a ton of sense to all drive separately. #strategysessions

Should we create a travel thread so we can carpool? Would not make a ton of sense to all drive separately. #strategysessions
Absolutely.

Back