Home of the Unofficial Armpit Cup - North vs South Jersey

New balls, glove and tees come in tomorrow. Getting amped for this. Great group of guys i'm with, will be awesome no matter what I shoot.

must be some special stuff if you had to order it Rob

must be some special stuff if you had to order it Rob
Nah. Got a bunch of gift certificates for my birthday. No one ever knows what to get me so I always get a couple hundred dollars in them.

Pretty sure it's Meadow, Lake, & Ridge. I'd have to look back through the thread it's in here somewhere.

Thanks Chuck, sorry for the skim. I'll look through the thread to find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chucks correct for sure

I'm already there baby

Hopefully my Rangers will have advanced to second round by then :) all tied up right now and OT about to start as we speak.
Nothing better than play-off Hockey to keep you on the edge of your seat. Hope my smile is still one after the game. Just nerve racking :l

Update now just a few mins later - Rangers baby :) OOHH YEEAAHHH win in OT

Last edited:
Honestly. We haven't even played and I wanna do this again in the fall lol
Let get this one in the books and set the rematch down south in October. I'm game. The North can visit the trophy.

Let get this one in the books and set the rematch down south in October. I'm game. The North can visit the trophy.

Oh the possibilities. Can't wait for the weekend.

I'm already there baby

Hopefully my Rangers will have advanced to second round by then :) all tied up right now and OT about to start as we speak.
Nothing better than play-off Hockey to keep you on the edge of your seat. Hope my smile is still one after the game. Just nerve racking :l

Update now just a few mins later - Rangers baby :) OOHH YEEAAHHH win in OT
That sound like some northern talk to me. Thought you southern folks were flyers or no one

Yes please. And for my mishap with the day I will plan the whole shindig.... that way I can repay the hard workers on thia as well as remember the day!

That sound like some northern talk to me. Thought you southern folks were flyers or no one
Absolutely. May have to replace another southern teammate if this keeps up

Brooklyn Born, grew up in Statalian island, moved to Monmouth county and became a confederate in late 99. Fuhgeddaboudit

Been to more Ranger games than I can count as a teen and in my 20's. But just cant afford the tickets or the time anymore :(
Last home game was $300+ to sit on the ceiling. Kind of sad really

Brooklyn Born, grew up in Statalian island, moved to Monmouth county and became a confederate in late 99. Fuhgeddaboudit

Been to more Ranger games than I can count as a teen and in my 20's. But just cant afford the tickets or the time anymore :(
Last home game was $300+ to sit on the ceiling. Kind of sad really
At least you have a dog in the fight. Better than I can say this year. Rangers looked good tonight. I say they wrap it up Friday. Nothing like playoff hockey, nothing.

Not sure if anyone brought this up before but are we doing anything additional? It's obviously a little tough to do anything like skins but what about closest to the pin or long drive? If we did $10/person and had 4 CTP and 2 LD winners would end up at $40 for each. Just a thought.

Not sure if anyone brought this up before but are we doing anything additional? It's obviously a little tough to do anything like skins but what about closest to the pin or long drive? If we did $10/person and had 4 CTP and 2 LD winners would end up at $40 for each. Just a thought.
Like it. And we could do $5 or $10 scats optional.

New balls, glove and tees come in tomorrow. Getting amped for this. Great group of guys i'm with, will be awesome no matter what I shoot.

You better shoot well though. I want that toilet bowl to proudly rest on my desk at work.

You better shoot well though. I want that toilet bowl to proudly rest on my desk at work.

Better yet each person should get the bowl for a month over the course of the next year then it gets put up for grabs again.

If I can find the fairway of the tee I'll be shooting pretty low.

weather as of today still looking great for us:)

SUNDAY

Sun & Clouds

64*

Precip chance 10%

winds NE to 9mph

I'm in for some side bets. I'll put in $10 for the LD, ctp, and another $10 for the scats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

weather as of today still looking great for us:)

SUNDAY

Sun & Clouds

64*

Precip chance 10%

winds NE to 9mph

Thanks for the jinx. It will now be 35 snowy and 20mph winds.

Like it. And we could do $5 or $10 scats optional.

I would kick in $10 for LD and CTP. Probably also for skins too.

Back