Home of the Unofficial Armpit Cup - North vs South Jersey

Present and accounted for. So is Acole

I'll am ready for some fun.

Here! Plan on getting there around 9:30. Also, I plan to drink a victory beer from the mini toilet around 6:00 pm.

I'll be there between 9 and 930, depending on traffic. Gonna need a lot of range work

I'll be there around 9:30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here! Should be there by 9:30 or so. Looking forward to it!

I'll be there around 9 or so

I'll be there around 1000.

Looking forward to a fun day.

New balls, glove and tees come in tomorrow. Getting amped for this. Great group of guys i'm with, will be awesome no matter what I shoot.

Looking forward to it Rob.

Looking forward to it Rob.

Same here buddy. Francis is a great guy to. Not sure if you ever played with him before.

New balls, glove and tees come in tomorrow. Getting amped for this. Great group of guys i'm with, will be awesome no matter what I shoot.

Same here. New balls, gloves and a warm up round at Crystal Springs Wild Turkey course tomorrow. Can't wait for Sunday.

Same here buddy. Francis is a great guy to. Not sure if you ever played with him before.

Haven't played with Francis yet. I'm looking forward to teaming up with him to take out the North.

Should get there around 9.

By my count that's 15 so far. Hopefully no other issues. Need 9 more confirmations. I'm sure we're good. Ready to bring the Trophy south of 195 for a year.

Same here. New balls, gloves and a warm up round at Crystal Springs Wild Turkey course tomorrow. Can't wait for Sunday.
I'm coming with my same old balls.

Do we know which course we are starting off on?

Here! Plan on getting there around 9:30. Also, I plan to drink a victory beer from the mini toilet around 6:00 pm.
Maybe our legs will have a little color too.

Do we know which course we are starting off on?

Pretty sure it's Meadow, Lake, & Ridge. I'd have to look back through the thread it's in here somewhere.

By my count that's 15 so far. Hopefully no other issues. Need 9 more confirmations. I'm sure we're good. Ready to bring the Trophy south of 195 for a year.

Honestly. We haven't even played and I wanna do this again in the fall lol

Back