Home of the Unofficial Armpit Cup - North vs South Jersey

Also, the file I made is a PDF, if anyone has trouble with that, but still wants the yardage book, just let me know, and I'll try to convert it to a Word document.

And now... Back to the trash talk.

20060213_toilets.jpg

I say to my team. We all meet at Taco bell at 8am and eat a couple dozen each. By 10am or so we should all be firing pretty good at the north.

I say to my team. We all meet at Taco bell at 8am and eat a couple dozen each. By 10am or so we should all be firing pretty good at the north.

was hoping to avoid having to bring toilet paper in the bag....not many secluded areas out there are neshanic

was hoping to avoid having to bring toilet paper in the bag....not many secluded areas out there are neshanic
I was a Scout. Don't worry I have toilet paper in my bag.

You're welcome. I needed to do something to channel my excitement for this match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just put on new grips and loaded up the GPS. To say I'm ready is an understatement.

Just put the trophy in my bag so I can't forget it. It may just end up being my ball mark for the day :arrogant:

Just put the trophy in my bag so I can't forget it. It may just end up being my ball mark for the day :arrogant:
It's coming home with the North! You should get comfortable with her. Should we bring engraving tools?

Yeah put it right next to the White Zin.

Can't wait dude. You still gaming all the sticks you had at PGA National?

Yeah no changes, hoping the gripes calm this hook ive got down

He has never shot even par and has broken 80 twice. He shot 87 last weekend. The myth is bigger than reality here.

Maybe not for 18 but he did shoot even par on the back nine the last time we played...He raises his game at THP gatherings.

I'm just busting balls here. He is a nice guy and plays a pretty consistent game. Not very long but doesn't miss many shots. If he says he's a 10 then he's a 10.

Wes is right. North Jersey, I have some advice for you...
Lake7par4.jpg

Bring lots of golf balls!!!
dual-flush-toilet-bowl-thumb-550xauto-49243.jpg

As my miss is a duck hook I will be fine with one. #jinx

I thought north jersey already is a toilet ahhmm, ahmmm sorry I meant to say had one. ..........no, Really I did :)

How's that? is that better?

Hey BTW I know it was mentioned but not sure if determined yet. Have tees definitely been decided? Blur or Gold I assume?
Gold looks to be about 3300 for each 9,
Blue about 3100.

I think we decided Blue but I dont remember.

You didn't map the greens!!!!!!

Lazy southerner.......

Typical yankee. Always complaining about what they didn't get, but never thankful for what they did get.

How's that half-empty glass?

Well, it will be even emptier when the South walks away with the trophy!!!

Typical yankee. Always complaining about what they didn't get, but never thankful for what they did get.

How's that half-empty glass?

Well, it will be even emptier when the South walks away with the trophy!!!

In the North when we expect a job we expect it done right. 609 hillbillys just don't understand that.

Let's do this!

27461117cbbfadc80f15f2e24a0ac603.jpg

Going to play an easy round at Pinch brook today to work on a few things. I also just put the filled out scoresheets in my bag so I don't leave them at work by mistake. IT'S ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure they give you a nice little yardage book. May be thinking of another course though

My guess is they sell one. I really like the one I bought at Glen Mills, I may buy another.

Alright Northerners, I've found my clutch putt celebration.
patrick-reed-ryder-cup-live-blog-henrik-stenson-2014.jpg

I imagine losing the Toilet trophy will rank high on the list of North Jersey dissapointments. Right there with not getting credit for owning the Statue of Liberty.:alien2:

Back