How Did You Choose Your Avatar?

It’s based on my mood. Current avatar was my AssCap gift of PM grind wedges that are very special for me.

My wife and I have had 5 American Water Spaniels, one of only a few breeds developed in the United States. It is the State dog of Wisconsin where they originated as a smaller waterfowl and upland bird hunting breed to use out of canoes and similar watercraft.

They are relatively uncommon now unfortunately. A popular nickname for them is “Browndog” because that is their predominant color.

The avatar picture is of our last dog “Cindy”sleeping peacefully with her tongue sticking out a few months before she passed away.

A picture of my daughter and I, she’s my world and heart.

Huge University of Michigan fan.

Coaster from Hugh Ness Brewing that @Space Bandito thought looked like me. He wrote YUKON on it and I changed it to my avatar right there.

Fast forward to last year, and the Team Hackers logo was added. I like it.

At the time the kids were hooked on Muppet Babies, and Beaker is just the friggin best.

2023 Budget Championship w/ BagBoy

I change mine from time to time, and this one is, well......me

Bustoff.

images.jpeg-1.jpgimages.jpeg-2.jpg

Budget Championship team logo!!! But before that, it’s been me standing in front of ECPC. Grandaddy means more to me than I can put in to words so it seemed appropriate to represent me on the forum

Years ago now my wife and her three golf partners played in a fancy dress golf day as the Whit sisters - Half, Nit, Dim and F*uc!. I just liked the photo when I set my avatar.

I like the Resident Evil movies. My avatar is the symbol of the company that started the issues in the Resident Evil universe. The Umbrella Corporation.

Out of sheer awesomeness...............:cool:

It's the Team Logo for @Jank and I for the Budget Golf Championship at Ballyhack.

Last edited:
It’s a picture of a roadrunner, and my forum name…well, you get the idea.

Magic…

Mine is of two of my favorite Hogan’s.
My clubs from the 2019 Experience and our old Lab who we lost in 2020.

The Tiger has been my favorite animal for over 60 years, so it seemed appropriate. In addition, I enjoyed the movie "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" hence the crouching Tiger. If I do change my avatar, it would be for another Tiger.

As a follow-up question, I would ask how often, if at all, people change their avatars. I can't remember ever changing mine, but since I have been around a while, I might have forgot.

As a follow-up question, I would ask how often, if at all, people change their avatars. I can't remember ever changing mine, but since I have been around a while, I might have forgot.
Change it based on what's going on with my "foruming" at the time.

Mine is usually the same but I changed it for the Goat Cup and will again in October to support Team Hackers at the MC !!!
8A06D0ED-EEB1-4792-8EE4-F4B9B85439ED.jpeg

Back