How Long Since Your Personal Best?

Mine was about 2 months ago. I did so well that day that the very next time out I added almost 30 strokes to it. That should be exciting but golf scoring is weird.

Edit to add: That PB was 100% pulled outta my rear and I have no idea where it came from. I've been so off this season that I'm rarely within 15 shots of that round. I drained every putt inside of 20ft that day and there were a lot of 15-20 footers. That combined with only really making one mistake overcame a mediocre ball striking day.

I hit mine earlier this spring. Its been a bit downhill since then. I haven't gotten out as much as I would have liked. I plan to play more this fall while Ohio State football games are going on so I'm hoping to still be able to hit my personal goal of breaking 90 this year. I was really close this spring but working on/correcting/changing my short game technique has killed progress but I'm feeling like it is finally starting to come together that I might actually be able to make some chips now.

15 years

7 months ago I shot my PB of 77 from the reds. 2 weeks later I followed it up with a 79 from the whites. I thought that was gonna be the norm. Then I boarded the 80’s train to 90’s-ville. At least my swing is looking less spastic than it did when I broke 80.

A couple of months game is not in the positive trajectory

31 years. I don’t think I have a 63 in me at age 53 but I hope to shoot my age when I’m old!

Couple months

About 35 years...

Shot 5 under 67 during a Company Tournament at Fallbrook,CA Nov 1, 1991. Best since was 70 3 years ago.

.....4 years now, I think? It was a super easy course and I got lucky. The best golf I've played was probably late 2014 and then this season.

About 22 years .

Unlucky .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going on 3 years since my pb, but reading another thread it doesn’t count.

Two months. Shot 69.

30 years ago, although I came close last summer.

34 days, and I have been struggling since then

PB is 73 on par 72. I first shot it in 95, again in 96, and a few more times in 05-07. I have doubled 18 twice and tripled it once in those subsequent PBs.

I thought I was going to beat it once. I was -2 on 16 tee. I never lost a ball or incurred a penalty and shot +7 to choke it home. I remember more about the last 3 holes of that round that any of the 73s.

Lowest score was 75 and i did that twice on the same course in Oct 2016. But it is a par 70 track so just +5. Lowest to par was a 76 +4 about 30 years ago.

1 year since my personal best of +1 (73) for 18 holes. Haven't sniffed it this year

Feb 1 2016. Haven’t come close to it since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 years. Shot an 81. Best I've done this year is 82 which I did last week. Still have a goal for this year of breaking 80...

Back