How many clubs do you own?

His comment would've been... It's easier to list what I don't have or have owned.

It's because he is still counting them...

Other than my usual 14 club set I own another iron set and another driver.

I have 2 sets of clubs, the bag I play now and my old set that my wife hits when we goto the range. Club total I think is 26 or 27 between the 2 bags

Think I have about 24. Set listed below plus 4 other drivers, 3 other putters, 3 wood, 5 wood, and 2 iron.

2 full sets, 4 misc waiting for trade in

5 Drivers
8 FW Woods
4 Hybrids
4 Iron Sets
Too many wedges
6 Putters

Not as much of a buying addiction as a don't really wanna sell anything problem. I love looking back at what I used to hit.

1 driver
1 set of irons
2 hybrids
2 fairway woods
2 putters
4 sets of wedges (i'm a ho)

Has this list changed for anyone? - I am up to 2 drivers, down to one 3 wood, down to one hybrid, down to one set of irons, up to 2 sets of wedges and up to 2 putters.

I have 3 drivers, two 3 woods, 4 hybrids, 1 5 wood, 1 iron set, 4 wedges, 3 putters.

I have my current bag of 13... have room for one more.

My long time running set of Wilson Staff Pi5 and Tw5 wedges.

A set of Wilson Staff Di7 4-GW... don't know why.

Three Maltby wedges, a Maltby driver (CT 250 Flight Control), 7 wood (Trouble Out) and hybrid (Trouble Out)

Three Titleist clubs 983K, 904F and 503H

Cleveland Hi Bore XL Tour

I dunno how many 40 or so????? I failed remedial math in Kindergarten.

Alex

hmmm 2 drivers , 1 hybrid, 7 irons, 6 wedges, and 4 putters but i am currently eyeing up at least another 2 putters but might have a buddy interested in my old driver! so that kinda makes up for it! lol

hmm, I now have 8 putters. Less than a year ago, I had 3.

Three iron sets, one new and two from the 90s. My new driver, 3 wood and hybrids and my old driver, 3 wood and fairway woods.

One putter! The only thing I've never changed has been my putter. Perhaps one day.

I have 14. Just the clubs in my signature. I've worked my butt off for them, and I am satisfied to be able to start playing well with them.

I have the 13 that are in my bag, plus my starter set of 14. So not that many.

Considering I no longer use my starter set and have effectively given it to father, I have a bag of 13, plus some random assorted "junk" clubs that I fiddle with now and again. A few blade irons, and a putter.

Wow... I feel like I only have a few...

2 drivers, 1 putter, 1 irons set (just gave away the other), 1 fairway wood, 4 wedges (gave one away, don't use the 4th). Maybe I should increase my collection

I didn't think that many, then I started counting, then had to stop in self-defense.

I own 16 clubs. If I'm not going to use it in my bag I sell it right away. I'd rather get some money back than sit on something and watch its value decline sitting around my house.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I own 16 clubs. If I'm not going to use it in my bag I sell it right away. I'd rather get some money back than sit on something and watch its value decline sitting around my house.

---

couldnt have said it any better myself. I think right now I have 15

---

Yeah, I have to agree with that. The only reason I have an extra wedge and driver is because the wedge goes with my irons, and I needed the driver when I broke my own. The only club collection I would ever keep is putters, solely for the reason that I may need different putter for different greens (though I have currently been using the same putter for 4 years)

Back