How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

one tonight to get me to nine

3 birdies today, streak is at 2 rounds.

not going to say it because this is the most rounds in a row I've had one or more birdies, but I'm probably jinxing it even saying this! lol

Maybe the better question is how many rounds without a 3 putt. I played 18 with my wife saturday, shot best round of the year and had no birdies but also had no 3 putts. Shot an 83. The 3 putts can take the air right out of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One last round makes 7 rounds.We will see how today goes.

Back to zero womp womp

Up to 2 after another chip in birdie tonight!

Played 36 this morning, had 2 birdies in the first round and one in the second, so streak is at 4 rounds.

up to 3 now after getting on in two on a par 5 from 230ish with the Callaway X-Forged 4u... barely missed the eagle putt... pulled the putt an inch or two left when my brain decided i needed help rather than trusting the read/break o_O

67 with 1 yesterday and 1 today. Feel fortunate to get those on our greens that were punched and sanded Monday (again...) and are very fuzzy with no mowing of them yet.

6 rounds with 3 birdies today

Up to 10. Four birdies through nine holes yesterday. I don't wanna talk about the final score though. All I can say is absolute roller coaster

1 birdie yesterday, 15 rounds. Having fun but I'm in way over my head now. Streak has to die soon given my (lack of) talent.

After going birdie-less the first round of our club championship last weekend I am at 3.

Whelp, back to zero today, I'll try to get back on the train tomorrow.

Started a new streak today with two birdies.

1 birdie today, 16 rounds.

I just want to post in here -Not that I make birdies
I make spectacular bogeys and infuriating 2 putt pars

My PB streak of 4 ended today.

2 birdies today gets me to 11 rounds

Back to one today with a couple birdies! Had plenty of other opportunities too!

back to 0

Back