How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Back to zero after today’s round.
time to start over and make it a longer streak.

I had 2 birds today so back at 1 round! Missed a few other opportunities but happy with the 2 I got!

70 with 1, 1 and 2 over the last 3 days.

More garbage golf this weekend but I got up to 12 rounds

Back in the game with 2 birdies for my weekend round. Honestly, I should have had more, with 6 good birdie looks.

Up to 3 rounds now after a birdie yesterday on a par 5

Had a number of other looks, but they just didn't want to drop

Came into this weekend with 5 straight rounds with a bird. Haven’t played a legit round in over two weeks as I played in a couple 2 man and 4 man scrambles recently.

had my club championship this past weekend and played absolutely horrid. However round 1 birdied the 400 yard par 4 6th. Put my approach to 6 inches from 122 for a tap in. extended the streak to 6.

second day didn’t get a birdie so the streak is now back to 0.

Took the streak to 2 today with one birdie.

Got first hole today for only bird, streak now 17 rounds.

Single birdie to extend the current streak to 4 rounds

Streak is at 3 with one birdie today - and it's about the only good thing that happened on the course all day. :LOL:

My current is a bird in last 4 rounds. actually 3 in my very latest round. Also a recent HOI I reported in that thread. And yet with all that said Im still shooting barely 90 golf....lol:confused2:

Up to 3 after my round last night

13 rounds with two more birdies tonight. But the other holes...I'm losing my f******* mind trying to get off the tee

I don’t remember where I’m at in this thread. Let’s start fresh: 1

Welp went off and left the golf game back at the house this morning. Back to 0.

Back to zero here too, a couple close ones but couldn't get them to fall.

73 with 1, 3 and 3 the last 3 days.

Up to 1, after dropping 2 birdie putts in a 9-hole outing this evening.

2 today to move to 74.

Up to 15 in a row with two more rounds with two each this weekend. bunch of missed putts for more but the streak continues

I don't seem to make a lot of birdies. I've played 30 18 hole rounds so far this season, and have made 19 birdies, not even one per round. I think I have made a birdie
in my last two rounds in a row now.....

Back