How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Back to zero.

Not sure if I was even on a streak of not (stress and life ) . But made a birdie today

streak to one I guess

Made it to 10 rounds today but had to drain a 60+ footer on the back nine.

#lucky

Snuck in a 15 footer on punched greens, make it 11 rounds now.

Back to two. A lot of golf coming up, hopefully I can get a streak going!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 birdies early on the round today to extend the streak to 8. I think it's probably the longest streak I have had this year.

Streak ended today. No birds even though I had a few good looks. Putts would not fall.

Back to two. A lot of golf coming up, hopefully I can get a streak going!

Got one today so streak started again.

Streak is now at two rounds. Picked up FOUR today - most I've ever had in a single round I think.

3 birdies today to hit a new PB at 16 rounds. Need more tomorrow.

Snuck in a 15 footer on punched greens, make it 11 rounds now.
I don't care who ya are, that is an impressive streak!
2 birdies early on the round today to extend the streak to 8. I think it's probably the longest streak I have had this year.
#OriginalAPlayer right there!

Up to 6 but unfortunately I have just as many doubles.

No birdies today. I had 4 three putt bogeys, just was never close to the hole today.
Meh, it was 110 when I tee'd off. I'm blaming the heat.

I am going to join in the fun. Starting with the Friday round in Savannah my streak is at 5 rounds

6 birdies today... I can't remember what that is streak wise.

Had an 11 round streak going until today. Had some fairly short birdie putts that I couldn't put home, including a 6 footer on 18. Back to zero!

Up to 4 rounds now. Had 4 birdies in my round yesterday.

Last edited:
Start the count back at 1! Had 2 birdies yesterday and almost went back to back. It's such a nice feeling to make a birdie on a well thought/executed hole.

I am on a good run. Over 10 rounds with at least one. Probably the same reason I am seeing my handicap drop.

No birdies in my 9 hole round Thursday night; however, two holes in a row I drove it OB, retee'd, and birdied the holes (for bogeys). #doesntcount

I had a birdieless round two rounds ago but I made 6 in my last round with 3 in a row to finish the round.

I had two good looks at birdie yesterday and butchered both of them so Im back at 0.

Back