How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Up to 5 rounds in a row now. Had quite a few decent looks yesterday, but wasn't rolling the putter very well.

I had 3 decent looks at birdie yesterday but couldn't convert. Starting a new streak, of course one in a row here lately is not much of a streak.

Birdied the first hole today even though my 54° wedge shaft snapped inside my grip when I hit the ball. The ball still ended up 15 feet below the hole and I made the putt.

That makes 9 rounds in a row.

Last edited:
I have paid zero attention despite seeing this thread constantly popping, so maybe I'll get a fresh count started with my round last night.

Official Count: 1.

Well, I got to 4, and then it went away.

Got a nice 17 ft putt to drop on the par 3, 8th hole today. Streak is officially at 2 rounds.

I am not sure I like the added pressure of this thread when only playing 9 holes haha!!! Played the final hole to perfection, ending up with a birdie to keep the young streak alive at 2.

Might need to start combining these nines for a fair shot at a long streak.

2 awesome rounds today at two different courses in just over 7 hours total with drive time between and great company. Streak moves to 4

I am not sure I like the added pressure of this thread when only playing 9 holes haha!!! Played the final hole to perfection, ending up with a birdie to keep the young streak alive at 2.

Might need to start combining these nines for a fair shot at a long streak.
It seems the consensus is that if you play 9 birdie free, you have your next 9 to keep the streak alive. Seems fair to me...

2 awesome rounds today at two different courses in just over 7 hours total with drive time between and great company. Streak moves to 4
Nice... Both in terms of birdies AND playing 36!

I haven't been counting 9 hole rounds one way or the other. That puts me back to 4.

Last edited:
Even though I played in a scramble yesterday I birdied hole #1 on my own ball so I am back to one in a row.

Back to zero after up to 4. Putting woes continues.

It seems the consensus is that if you play 9 birdie free, you have your next 9 to keep the streak alive. Seems fair to me...

I think this is a solid plan haha! I felt the walls getting tight last night after I missed a couple good chances!!!

Doug, you are a beast!!!

The official streak is 3. Played 15 holes tonight (looped the front nine) and managed to birdie the last of 15.

3? That's it? Hmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 birdies today to match my longest streak at 15, which was my last streak. Been on a nice run

Two birdies today. Four in Savannah on Sat. None in Savannah on Friday.
Current streak is at two rounds.

2 today. Up to 7 straight rounds.

Decent amount of pars, and had a few good birdie chances over my last 18, but none fell. Back to 0.

Despite my super bad putting lately I still managed to get a birdie on a short par 4. It stopped right on the edge and in the split second that I had the "OHHH" moment and glanced away, when I looked back the ball was gone. It actually made it a little more memorable not seeing it drop but just gone when I looked back at the hole.

This starts me back at 1.

Upped my streak to 7 today. Drained a 30 footer on a par 3

High on the year is only 3 rounds, and went back to 0 yesterday

Back