How many smoker's do we have here?

Can I bum a smoke?

Bridges, shut up. lol. My trunk is loaded up with better golf stuff then all those hot chicks driving Jettas!

You need to do something manly to it, like put a set of horns on the front and a couple beer flags flying on top hahaha

You need to do something manly to it, like put a set of horns on the front and a couple beer flags flying on top hahaha

I could put a cig behind my ear. Then I'll put an empty in the drink holder.

Ya, then you will look cool and chicks dig the cool guys

Did you hit your Mashie today? Have you tried it with a cig behind your ear?

Did you hit your Mashie today? Have you tried it with a cig behind your ear?

No its a swamp here, rained all night. But I will next time I do, I bet it makes me hit bombs. Will go with the cigar, dont do cigs.

Smoked for about 40 years and quit cold turnkey about 12 years ago.

Wait, since when did smoking become cool?

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette.

Wait, since when did smoking become cool?

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette.

it always has been....

obamasmoking.bmp

Whoa!!! easy there clam fist you might "annoy the hell out of someone" if they want "a parents advice they will ask" :banana:

Really? Everyone else can talk about quitting, but me?

We all know smoking is bad and don't think it could effect us. I just said consider it. I apologize if it came across as preaching. I don't have a problem with smokers.

No its a swamp here, rained all night. But I will next time I do, I bet it makes me hit bombs. Will go with the cigar, dont do cigs.

But I dont think a cigar behind the ear is as cool. Might look like a terd behind your ear and thats not cool.

Really? Everyone else can talk about quitting, but me?

We all know smoking is bad and don't think it could effect us. I just said consider it. I apologize if it came across as preaching. I don't have a problem with smokers.

he was douching to a comment I made earlier. Just hit the ignore button. he was not refering to you there buddy

But I dont think a cigar behind the ear is as cool. Might look like a terd behind your ear and thats not cool.

i thought turds behind the ears was cool in texas? god knows that football isn't cool there anymore, at least based on the performances of most of your sporting teams.

Sometimes I enjoy a good lung BBQ. Get some sun, have some good convo, talk some golf and football. But Im a fair weather BBQ'er

i thought turds behind the ears was cool in texas? god knows that football isn't cool there anymore, at least based on the performances of most of your sporting teams.

Hey! I think the Mavericks have kicked everyones butt theyve played, including the Lebrons in Miami. Even the dumb hockey team is playing well. So yeah the football teams suck but you cant say sporting teams.

Smokers are so serious.

I figured a turd behind the ear would look better than a turd in the mouth.
I have nothing to say to this, you win lol

I figured a turd behind the ear would look better than a turd in the mouth.

I have nothing to say to this, you win lol

Yeah you do! Who does the first pick go to in the NFL draft??? And its been that way for weeks now hahaha

Hey! I think the Mavericks have kicked everyones butt theyve played, including the Lebrons in Miami. Even the dumb hockey team is playing well. So yeah the football teams suck but you cant say sporting teams.

Smokers are so serious.

Almost as serious as people that walk. I think were in over our head on this one. We better get out and leave the smokers to there seriousness stuff.

he was douching to a comment I made earlier. Just hit the ignore button. he was not refering to you there buddy

OK. I don't want to make waves. I love this site. I am only here to learn and have fun. I don't want to be a negative nelly. Lol

I really like cigars and regret that I can no longer enjoy them.

i don't always smoke, but when i do, i prefer a turd, hahaha

Its super cool
smoking-apr26-cigarettes-kill-if-you-are-lucky-demotivational-poster-1272300156.jpg

jesus dude! i'm pretty sure most of us understand the severity and side effects of smoking. no need for the propoganda.

I'm a joker
I'm a smoker
I'm a mid-night toker
I sure dont want to hurt no one

But Its my choice

Where is that?

...Just hit the ignore button. he was not refering to you there buddy

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I'm a joker
I'm a smoker
I'm a mid-night toker
I sure dont want to hurt no one