How many smoker's do we have here?

I'm surprised that no ones started to talk about which voicebox they're gonna buy lol. I kid...

My vote is for auto tune

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette.

I use to smoke back in my Vietnam days. Smoked cigarettes & reefer. Gave up both in my late twenties. I don't mind folks smoking if they don't blow it in my face. Our golf course super smokes cigars. The dude gets me drunk as a coot smoking those things in my cart cover on cold days. I had to boot his arse out one day because I could not walk straight after the fourth hole.

I use to smoke back in my Vietnam days. Smoked cigarettes & reefer. Gave up both in my late twenties. I don't mind folks smoking if they don't blow it in my face. Our golf course super smokes cigars. The dude gets me drunk as a coot smoking those things in my cart cover on cold days. I had to boot his arse out one day because I could not walk straight after the fourth hole.

:rofl: :laughing:

I'm proud to say I've never even tried a cigarette, cigar, chewing tobacco, or anything. Among other obvious reasons, I'm way too cheap.

I'm proud to say I've never even tried a cigarette, cigar, chewing tobacco, or anything. Among other obvious reasons, I'm way too cheap.

I am with this guy, tried some chronic when i was in my late teens, but thats it. Now if were talking about Rum......well.....

I quit chewing 5 years ago. 2 cans a day for a long time and I still miss it everyday, especially when I am sitting in traffic. Sunflower seeds and nicorette got me through it.

I like the nicotine gum. I chewed the hell out of that stuff when I quit smoking.

I quit chewing 5 years ago. 2 cans a day for a long time and I still miss it everyday, especially when I am sitting in traffic. Sunflower seeds and nicorette got me through it.

The only time I miss it is when I am on long drives (more than a couple of hours). That's when I get a can of the herbal chew.

http://www.smokeysnuff.com/index.cfm?

Nope, just on trips. I'm in my car a lot, but not for hours in a row unless I go out of town.

You were a joker, a smoker, a real life toker?

Years ago I somehow worked myself into a serious addiction. It started slowly with one or two a day, then worked itself to the point where I was going through two, three, sometimes up to five packs a day. Like a lot of people I started with the gentle flavors, but by the time I was completely addicted I wasn't able to get up in the morning without a pack of the most powerful brand next to my bed, and even ended each day with one or two in my mouth while in bed. They would fall into the sheets when I dozed off.

It finally got too be too much. My breath was always so freaking fresh it was revolting. I knew I had to do something before it was too late. I tried a lot of different techniques but always seemed to back slide. Finally, in a last ditch effort to get rid of the horrible gorilla I was carrying around on my back, I took up smoking. I haven't chewed a piece of gum since.

Marlboro Lights saved my life. Along with Canadian Club.

Kevin

Reactions: TC
Years ago I somehow worked myself into a serious addiction. It started slowly with one or two a day, then worked itself to the point where I was going through two, three, sometimes up to five packs a day. Like a lot of people I started with the gentle flavors, but by the time I was completely addicted I wasn't able to get up in the morning without a pack of the most powerful brand next to my bed, and even ended each day with one or two in my mouth while in bed. They would fall into the sheets when I dozed off.

It finally got too be too much. My breath was always so freaking fresh it was revolting. I knew I had to do something before it was too late. I tried a lot of different techniques but always seemed to back slide. Finally, in a last ditch effort to get rid of the horrible gorilla I was carrying around on my back, I took up smoking. I haven't chewed a piece of gum since.

Kevin

dude, you just never cease to amaze me. time to take that show on the road i reckon. too funny.

You were a joker, a smoker, a real life toker?

yeaa buddy :thumb:

Kevin

Kevin you are TOO fricking funny dude :rofl:... Agree with TC... You got to take your show on the road to WPB :cool:

That was hilarious Esox! +1

Sent from my iPhone so please ignore my horrid typing mistakes

Never have.........never will.
It killed my dad, my mother and my grandparents on both sides.
I look at it as legalized murder.

i thought turds behind the ears was cool in texas? god knows that football isn't cool there anymore, at least based on the performances of most of your sporting teams.

Low frikken blow TC!! Easy on my Boys

Gods team too TC.

I prefer to think that he wanted to give us a nice draft pick

I prefer to think that he wanted to give us a nice draft pick

yeah, same for the panthers buddy! what did america's team end up with, the 7th pick? maybe you guys can finally land that franchise QB! ryan mallet should still be on the board.

haha, i just said that to piss OEM off, he's a romo homo.

Back