How many smoker's do we have here?

yeah, same for the panthers buddy! what did america's team end up with, the 7th pick? maybe you guys can finally land that franchise QB! ryan mallet should still be on the board.

haha, i just said that to piss OEM off, he's a romo homo.

The panthers will most likely go and screw up their first round pick. I bet they will trade it off for a 5th round pick or something stupid like that.

yeah, same for the panthers buddy! what did america's team end up with, the 7th pick? maybe you guys can finally land that franchise QB! ryan mallet should still be on the board.

haha, i just said that to piss OEM off, he's a romo homo.

Oh my lord! A Romo diss!! Now it's on TC! I actually don't know where we stand in terms of draft order yet. Hopefully we lose on Sunday and we get as low as we can. IMO if you can't get Luck they should trade down since there are no stand out OL in this draft. Gather more picks and build up the roster. Of course Jerry will probably draft a WR. He has quickly become Al Davis JR.

Is this the smokers thread or the NFL thread?

Years ago I somehow worked myself into a serious addiction. It started slowly with one or two a day, then worked itself to the point where I was going through two, three, sometimes up to five packs a day. Like a lot of people I started with the gentle flavors, but by the time I was completely addicted I wasn't able to get up in the morning without a pack of the most powerful brand next to my bed, and even ended each day with one or two in my mouth while in bed. They would fall into the sheets when I dozed off.

It finally got too be too much. My breath was always so freaking fresh it was revolting. I knew I had to do something before it was too late. I tried a lot of different techniques but always seemed to back slide. Finally, in a last ditch effort to get rid of the horrible gorilla I was carrying around on my back, I took up smoking. I haven't chewed a piece of gum since.

Marlboro Lights saved my life. Along with Canadian Club.

Kevin

LMAO... you should get an internet pulitzer for hilarity in posts

Years ago I somehow worked myself into a serious addiction. It started slowly with one or two a day, then worked itself to the point where I was going through two, three, sometimes up to five packs a day. Like a lot of people I started with the gentle flavors, but by the time I was completely addicted I wasn't able to get up in the morning without a pack of the most powerful brand next to my bed, and even ended each day with one or two in my mouth while in bed. They would fall into the sheets when I dozed off.

It finally got too be too much. My breath was always so freaking fresh it was revolting. I knew I had to do something before it was too late. I tried a lot of different techniques but always seemed to back slide. Finally, in a last ditch effort to get rid of the horrible gorilla I was carrying around on my back, I took up smoking. I haven't chewed a piece of gum since.

Marlboro Lights saved my life. Along with Canadian Club.

Kevin

Made my day.......LOL

I knew you loved Canadians!

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette.

I truly did love that whiskey. I kept a lot of Canadians employed for many years through my CC consumption. Kind of a thing of the past, though.

Kevin

im ordering electronic cigs asap

Back