How many spare golf balls do you carry in your bag?

At least a dozen loose & then usually 2 new sleeves.

Somewhere around 12-18 of my gamers (give or take a few), plus a few "sacrificial" balls for danger holes. I usually restock when I get down around 6-8.

As many as the golf ball pocket will hold, which is somewhere around 15-18.

I usually have around 10 or so, until I dont, then I'm watching every shot very carefully

No more than a dozen....usually 2 sleeves and a couple of loose ones from previous rounds...

3 or 4 sleeves, usually.

A dozen if I'm playing 18 and using my pushcart or riding. Only 6ish if I'm carrying while walking 9.

usually a dozen. 6 of what I plan on playing, a sleeve of yellow, sleeve of different to try out. And the ones I keep forgetting to put in the shag bag.

Just counted. Currently have 20 lol

I don't think it's that many but in reality when I search through all the pockets I usually end up with around 2 dozen.

Too many...I usually target a dozen but inevitably find a few and by the end of the week there are 2 dozen or more in the bag. I only keep high end balls and hand any others to playing partners if they want. If low end ball will leave where is or throw in rough for the next guy to have the option. It seems like every week I have to clean out a dozen.

10ish? I don't like to have more than that, they start getting heavy. I don't like to have less than that either because sometimes the bad shots pile up.

I usually find a lot more that I lose and i don’t always clean out the ones I won’t play right away. Two dozen is often what wind up in there

Too many to count. I'm lazy so I just keep it full and reload once I am done to 5 or 6.

Usually 4 sleeves.

I carry mostly and want a light bag...3 balls in bag.

I keep anywhere from 6-12 in my bag at a time.

At my home course I’ll run as low as 3 or 4 balls before adding a sleeve. Rarely anymore than 6 total unless I’m on a 3 or 4 day golf travel weekend where I’ll pack about 15 balls.

Half dozen but there are usually some strays floating around in my bag should I need them.

About 10 for me, sometimes I like to drop a second ball around the green if I’m testing out a new ball to see how it’ll react on approach shots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nearly a dozen, but I rarely need them, usually just for the pleasure of choosing Pro V1, Bridgestone or Calloway for that day's round.

more often than not, each time I play a grab a sleeve and it either ends up in my trunk or in the bag.

So basically, I go from somewhere between 9-12 to 'stuffed and need to remove some' status haha

Back